• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Eric grinned, "I hope I get to see it then, just for the laugh. I can only imagine how Energy will react. From what I hear, he has turned into a very different person then I hoped he would be."

Rowan's smile faltered a little. "He's focused on what he does." She says then gave a weak smile. "Like I know. I'm sure he'll be more the man you hoped for once he can know he has his brother back." She says.

Eric looked at him and smirked, "Maybe. But I looked into their eyes when I was dying, I remember those looks. Brandon was guilty, he still has that look in his eyes and Emery feels responsible, technically he did stab me." He sighed frowning, "I can't fix that, no matter how much he idealized me before."

Eric smirked, "Well, you are probably used to being called this then. But you are probably the best how for anyone here."

Eric smirked, "This isn't the first war. Not many still know the stories but that is why we nearly lost the war before. Everyone lost hope."

"Oh." Rowan said quietly, giving a small smile and then looking down at her hands. She sighed and looked back to him. "Don't know how much good that'll do if I can't help anyone else." She points out with a smirk.

Eric smirked, "You would be amazed at what hope can do, even without powers." he assured her leaning forward and taking her hands, "Don't lose it. The hope you have will inspire the coldest heart, if you believe it. And if it makes you feel better, on our mission I will teach you a few things." he promised.

Rowan couldn't help smiling. "Really? Thank you." She says. She wasn't sure how powerful she was or wasn't. She had heard different things but she wasn't sure.

Rowan raised in eyebrow, it was as though he'd practically read her thoughts. "I haven't had much training." She says as if it were a defense, a weak defense

Eric smirked, "I think you'll see you're a natural. " he assured her, "Besides, it's not actually true. You managed to see me without trying, it was like we were in the same world." He chuckled, "That alone is a powerful gift."

Really?" She asks, a little surprised, it hadn't occurred to her that anyone one else would have had to try or couldn't. "Oh." She says, biting the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling.

Eric smirked, nodding, "You'll be fine, I'm sure that you will learn to be perfectly capable of handling yourself."

"Thank you." Rowan says and then she smiled. "I can see why everyone likes you so much." She says playfully with a giggle

Eric smirked as he pulled back, "I get along with just about everyone, not including some of the people we are at war with." he teased with a chuckle.

Rowan giggled a little. "I believe it. You're very easy to get along with." She agrees. She smiled more and sat back a little.

Eric sighed, "Well," he said as he stood up, "We should start on our mission. The sooner the better. We can't let them win, we are supposed to protect the humans not rule over them."

Rowan nodded and got to her feet as well. "Yes, of course. Let us get started." She says, she let out a nervous breath and then gave a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back