• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rowan nodded seriously. “Then we need to stop them and I’m going to find a way for us to do that, but I need to know everything you can tell me before I speak to Helena or my father.” She said. She felt a strong need to remi it’s him with Jose who love him and she felt taking lead on this was a part of ensuring that some how.

Eric smirked, "How about you worry about the Helena thing and trying to catch me, when Hector comes back, we can talk more about it." he told her, she had to focus on one thing at a time.

Rowan gave him a sheepish smile. "I...Okay. But when Hector gets back I'm talking to him about this. It could make it quicker to get you back to everyone for good." She said with a smirk.

Eric smirked, "I will be there to help you, when this is over." He assured her, "But until then, I will be here to help you get through the parent thing, starting with holding the portal down, so you have time to talk to everyone."

Rowan grinned a little and nodded. "I'll try to be quick so there is less risk to you getting caught. Try to avoid doing anything is possible to limit that risk more okay? It'll make things harder if you're not around to help me out." She said with a smirk.

Rowan smiled and shook her head a little. "Yes so you've reminded me." She said. She sighed a little. "Why don't you stay in here for now while I go look for Sarah. Give you a moment to relax in peace." She said as she got to her feet.

Eric smirked, nodding, "Okay, I'll stay here and you know where to find me, if you need help." He assured her, "Go. You have a lot of people to talk to and it's almost bed time."

Rowan smiled some and nodded before leaving the room. She hesitated a moment and then went to the Med Hall where she was sure Anthony would be. She figured it would be good to talk to him to and if nothing else to ask him where Sarah may be.

Anthony had just got everything together and sighed, he disagreed with the move but he couldn't stop it. He checked through the herb storage to make sure they didn't need anything right away.

"Anthony?" Rowan said as she entered the area. "Can I talk to you about the process for claiming a parent? I was going to ask Sarah too but I don't know where she is." She said, uncertain as she waited in the entry way.

Anthony looked confused, then smirked, "I think she would be best. I was pretty young when I spoke to the register and I hardly remember it." He pointed out, "We all go in the orphanage area, but as a group. Sarah was adopted before she could really tell her parents were gone, and our parents didn't want to hurt her, so they waited as long as possible." He told her, then thought of something, "Are you thinking of claiming Helena? Because that is probably the better news of my day. Other then Kevin and Julia finally leaving the med hall."

Rowan laughed a little at his last comment but then nodded. “I am. I’m fact I need to talk to them about it too. But that’s a different part. I was going to try today but I was told that it would force my father and Helen to complete the betrothal and I haven’t mentioned any of this to either of them. After everything it ended up not happening. Brendon thought I should talk to Sarah for details on that piece.” She said.

Anthony looked at her and then smirked, "Was that something you didn't like or did you honestly think that it was something they wouldn't like? Because to be honest, I'm sure your father loved your human mother but since Helena had been her. It's almost like nothing has changed. I was really young when he left for Earth, but I remember how they were, making it unbelievable." He sighed looking at Rowen, "Whatever happens, you should know we don't doubt your father loved your human mother, but in this tower we only know Nicoli and Helena, so we question if he honestly left because it was pushing a limit that he liked to do." He placed his hand on her shoulder, "I just think, you should understand that they might both have no problem completing the betrothal. You should be prepared for that, if you do find a way."

Rowan nodded, smiling a little. “I know, I’m trying. Honestly I thought I was afraid of pushing them into it if they didn’t want it, but...I don’t think you’re entirely wrong that I may not have wanted it.” She admited. She smirked again. “I am prepared for it I think for now. I won’t be seeing my father much once I’ve completed training anyway.” She said and then realized how that sounded. “Never mind. Anyway, I guess I should find Sarah before t guys too late.” She said.

Anthony nodded, "Okay." He looked concerned but then smiled, "Sarah waps assigned to help with the Herbal, she got into a mess on her last mission, so she is helping out there to help her learn to walk better." He commented

Anthony smirked as he watched her go and went to Helena's room. He knocked once before opening the door, he walked in to check on Helena but smirked a bit when he say Nicoli and Helena in the bed together

It didn’t take Towan as long to find Sarah as she thought it would. Though she did wait a little while to talk to her until she knew she was free. When she seemed available Rowan stepped over to her. “Hey, do you have a minute? I wanted to ask you about the process for claiming a parent.” Rowan said.

Nicoli looked up as Anthony came in. They had just been lying quietly. He wasn’t even sure if Helena was still awake or not. “Hey, need me to step out?” Nicoli asked. He hoped not and even if he did he would be right back to Helena like he’d promised.

Sarah glanced at Rowan and smiled, "Hey, yeah, sure." she said going to Rowan, "Long time no see. I haven't really talked to you since we brought you here." she commented.

Anthony smiled, shaking his head, "No. I just came to drop these off." he said as he noticed Helena was sleeping, "I was going to check her, but she looks like she is tired." he smiled as he put teh bag of herbs on the bedside table. He was about to leave, when he stopped, "I am curious though. If you could complete the betrothed, would you?"

Rowan smiled some. “I know I was hoping I might see you more but it’s been...fast paced.” She said with a smirk. She moved all the way in so she could speak with Sarah. “It is nice to see you again.”

Nicoli looked at Anthony In surprise at the question. It was a complicated matter. “Yeah, I think I would.” He said quietly, surprised by his own answer.

Sarah smirked at her, "You know, I know you can't to ask something. I don't know what I could tell you, that Adam or Emery couldn't, but I'm all ears. I promised to help." She stated, knowing Rowan didn't come to find her for small talk.

Anthony smirked, "I thought so." He said before turning completely to Nicoli, "The big bag as tiny bags, for the tea and the smaller on has herbs for her to put in the tea. They will help best together just crush the herbs in the tea. The North tower knows this, but let her know. It will speed up her healing." He bit his lip, "Nicoli? While I was examining her when she came in, I saw she was missing some basic Dier energy..... Is something wrong with her power?"

Rowan gave her a small smile. “Another time perhaps, but yeah. Um...I wanted to claim Helena as my mother but other than going to the register I don’t really understand any of what is involved with that. Brendon suggested that maybe I should come talk to you. I kind of messed up the first time I tried.” She said.

Nicoli nodded his head, listening carefully. At Anthony’s question though he frowned a little. For a moment he couldn’t place why but then it hit him. “No, not that she’s told me of. Can...can it be replenished over time?” He asked, worried. Surely it was because of the experiment Helena had been trying to do to get his wife back.

Sarah nodded, in understanding, "Well, I can see how that would be an issue." she thought before she nodded again, "You can claim Helena, but you are going to need some help. Starting with your parents themselves. You have to take them with you and they have to agree to finish the Betrothal, with a Judge and the Guardian present. The register will assign a time limit and hold any action between the two until the limit is over. If the betrothal is not completed in the time, you won't be able to claim Helena. At this point, it's all a matter of doing things backwards. Or rather forwards, actually." she explained and then shrugged, "You could go by yourself, but that means you would have to agree to them completing the betrothal without them there and then they would be the ones in danger if they didn't complete it."

Anthony bite his lip, "Well, it looked like they were mixed up with her Shadow powers at first, but got worse recently." he thought for a moment, "Honestly, if what I heard is right, she had to have done a Shadow Transfer. Diers aren't supposed to us that power on anyone that isn't a Dier, because it damages them, causing them to lose control. I can get her something to try and help, but the best way, would be to use a Shadow Transfer from the same person she did it too. It should help to reverse the effect that it did to her."

Rowan bit her lip and looked down a little sheepishly. “Well you see that’s what I tried to do. I didn’t know any of the stuff with the betrothal and so I tried and I couldn’t complete it because they had no idea what I was doing and I couldn’t put either of them in that situation.” She said, looking back to Sarah, she almost felt like she had done something wrong.

Nicole frowned even more. That was not what he had thought, but then he figured he may as well tell Anthony so he had an idea. “I don’t know if that will be possible. She...She preformed Shadow Transfer on my wife and Rowan so they’d both survive Rowan’s birth.” He explained. “Is there...is there any way for Rowan to be able to do it? I wouldn’t think she’d have the ability, she was still in the womb when it happened.” He said. At least as far as he knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back