• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rowan hesitated. “I...yeah I know. Brendon said it sounded like Kyle* might be feeing some things about us possibly not being betrothed. I don’t even know what that means.” She said with a faint smile. “He seemed fine before if we weren’t and if I claim Helena then we definitely wouldn’t be...right?” She said.

Eric took a moment and smirked, nodding, "He probably does. There is a possibility, but it's not like it's your fault. I heard about that, kind of takes away the mystery of how you were even born though."

Rowan laughed a little. “Yes it does.” She said. “How does everyone even know about all of this so quickly anyway? Or how did Emery know stuff that I told Adam and Kyle* in private?” She asked, bewildered.

Eric smirked, "Were you in the Hall when you told them or actually in a private area?" He stated

Rowan thought and gave a sheepish grin. “I mean I guess with Adam we were in an empty hall.” She said; smirking. “But still, things spread really quickly here.” She said.

Eric smirked, "It's the tower." He said motioning to the walls, "There are certain areas that are cut off, but it's important not to have secrets in a place like this. You need some training, but for now, I'm keeping us hidden when we aren't in a room, like this."

Rowan raised an eyebrow, genuinely surprised. “Please tell me you might be willing to teach me some of that eventually.” She said. She sighed some. “There is so much that keeps coming up.” She sighed.

Eric smirked, nodding, "Yeah, I'll teach you." Then a thought came, "Oh, speaking of what you don't know, did you understand what happened? I was a little worried that you wouldn't understand when I heard about the Shadow Transfer."

Rowan knew she shouldn’t be surprised, but she was. “I...I mean I understood it saved my life and my mothers but not much else other than that. I was going to stop by the library later to try to find out more.” She said.

Eric smirked, "Maybe it's something you should learn." The he frowned, "Although I'm curious about what happened. I mean, Shape Transfer is a basic skills we learn as children. But Diers don't usually do it, ever." He smirked, "When this is over, I think I'd like to know how it was."

Rowan giggled quietly. “Well I’m sure Helena would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Afraid to say I remember nothing from the day of my birth.” She said playfully. “Speaking g of Diers, is there something different I could be doing to get your brother to like me a little better? We don’t have to be the best of buds or anything but I’d like to not have to listen to his constant criticisms.” She asked, her tone still playful.

Eric smirked, "That is something I would probably not be able to explain to you. Emery is kind of a handful. I've been watching a lot lately and I would say, you need to snap him into place, but that would be hard for you to do." he said before he thought for a moment, "Maybe you should play on his warrior side, show him you are just as useful, in your human way."

Rowan raised an eyebrow, eating more of her food. “How on earth am I supposed to do that?” She asked, genuinely curious. “I mean eventually I’d like to be trained enough to spar with him, I don’t have to win but to hold my own would be nice. But I’m not sure how my human way can play to his warrior side.” She said, faintly amused.

Eric smirked, "You are a smart girl with Original line blood in you. You are nice and caring and you have a way with people. Maybe you shoudl go see the Psys, they might have a good place for you to help out. Since Kyle isn't really doing much lately, they could use the help, I am sure."

Rowan looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes, as if trying to figure something out. “I’ll do that, actually that sounds like a good way to spend my time. Although I’m also supposed to be helping Brendon deal with you. But how is working with the Psys supposed to help with your brother?” She asked, grinning a little.

Eric sighed, "Believe me, when I tell you, you will find out when you get there." he told her before thinking of something, "You know what, I can help with the Helena thing. Since everyone thinks I'm the enemy, I can counter the portal spell to the point to give you some time to talk to your father about it. If Sarah can help, then you just have to talk to your father and decided what to do, right?" he offered, "And as for Brendon, I had an idea. Hayden went on a mission, so while you are playing assistant, I can get word to his wife and have her come here. She is a handful, that shoudl keep him busy for a while."

Rowan nodded some and smirked. “You’re a natural trouble maker aren’t you.” She teased gently, but then she sighed and nodded a little. “Alright, well for the things with Helena to work I’d have to talk to Sarah tonight right? And then my father after that. So that could maybe work.” She said. Not sure what she thought about getting her father to take Helena as his wife so soon after her own mother’s death. But she found she would probably do it anyway.

Eric smirked, "Trouble maker is in my training, ask your father. He used to get in more trouble then me, with his little girls. Your father was always a flirt and his only limit was betrothed or married woman...." he paused, "You know what. That reminds me, Julia and Kevin shoudl be getting out of the Med Hall tonight. You might want to talk to them if you can't find Sarah. Kevin was married to his betrothed when he meet Julia and fall in love. They got him out of it, maybe they can help too with the register and maybe even with getting your father out of a marriage to his betrothed, after the fact." he pointed out, "I'll give you time, if you don't get around to everyone, I'll make sure Helena doesn't leave so fast." he assured her.

Rowan laughed some. “You remind me a lot of him you know.” She said. “Though a little better at the same time, kinda like the cool big brother.” She said, grinning. “Thank you though, I’ll come back here to let you know if you want. My father’s not coming back tonight if you want an actual night of rest.” She pointed out, saying the room could be his if he wanted. “I’ll talk to them also, if they’ll talk to me. The brief time I’d seen them, they seemed pretty mad at my dad. But maybe they’ll help. They’ll be good to talk to.”

Eric smirked, "To be fair, I am a big brother." he said, as if correcting her. "Don't worry about Kevin and Julia, Kevin is a cool guy and he is a little paranoid right now, but he should be okay and Julia is dangerous as it is, so don't worry. I am sure that they will at least talk to you."

Rowan smirked and nodded. “Fair enough.” She said. She sat back a little and finished the food she had brought for herself. “And to be fair you’re a really good big brother. I wish I had a brother like you.” She said.

Eric smirked, "With all the weirdness around you, I wouldn't be surprised to find out I was." he teased, laughing at his own joke.

Rowan couldn’t help but to laugh at that. “Well I wouldn’t be surprised either.” She said, still smiling brightly. She really did wish he was her brother though, or that she had one like him, she was how she pictured a brother should be.

Eric shrugged, "If I am, I don't think it'll really change anything. Although I might want to kill anyone that likes you, like the Smith. Who by the way reminds me of your father, only your father wasn't a Smith so he wasn't as nearly as dangerous." he pointed out, "You do know how Smith's are, right?" he asked to make sure she understood how powerful their emotions ran and how much power was behind them to make those feels come out.

Rowan smirked. “I don’t know about Smiths but I know Adam could be pretty dangerous. Actually Emery had to help me with him when he attacked me because I was foolish and didn’t listen to Emery in the first place. But things are okay now...at least with Adam.” She said, though she felt a little uncertain as she said it. “If you felt you wanted another sibling though, I’d be your honorary one.” She teased. From some of what she’d read it didn’t surprise her that Adam and her father were similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back