• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Brendon looked up, he was crunched on the ground looking at a trap he set before. It had been triggered and he knew it had to have been Eric that set it off. "He came through here." He told Rowen before growling with frustration, "It's like he is playing a game. He is all over the place and doing nothing. What the hell is he up to?"

Rowan looked to him, frowning a little as she looked around. What was he doing? “Maybe he’s trying to learn. Maybe whatever he’s here for he’s trying to get things figured out. But I sure there’s still a part of him that’s just him and that’s the part playing games with you.” She said, crouching by the trap.

Brendon looked at her with amusement, he hoped that was it but he couldn't take that chance. "Maybe. But we still have to catch him before whatever plan he has goes into action." He stated as he stood up, "I didn't find anything. The wing has a lab that looks like it's been used recently but nothing else." He sighed, "So, I don't know what he could have been after."

“Could it have just been a mistake? He just ended up there when running from you and Emery maybe. Or was trying to hide there on purpose with the hope that you guys wouldn’t come across him.” She suggested. She wished she could be of more help but she felt like knowing what she did, she could only offer mediocre ideas.

Brendon nodded, "Maybe." He sighed, "But he was ready." He said looking confused, "Not just for us, but for his blades, he was ready for it all."

“He’s lived here a long time and he knows you and Emery berter than anyone. Because of that it might be easier for him to figure out what the two of you are going to do.” She pointed out.

Brendon thought for a moment but shook his head, "No. Because the potion wasn't my idea. My wife is a Herbal, so she suggested it. Eric hardly know her, other then she hated me here and refused to come."

Rowan hummed thoughtfully. “I don’t know. Maybe he wasn’t as far ahead as we thought or maybe he heard you and Emery talking about it with me.” She offered.

Brendon shook his head, "No. He was already gone when I told you two. He has someone here." He concluded, "He is getting help from someone." He stated before a thought just came to him. "Oh. What about you? You and Emery were going to do something. What happened?"

Rowan was busy trying to think of another reason for a moment when his comment nearly caused her a panic attack. Until he continued and brought up her and Emery and she calmed again. “It didn’t work. I though I could claim Helena as my mother to keep her here but I didn’t know it meant my father and her would have to complete the betrothal. I hadn’t talked to either of them about it and ultimately the lady there couldn’t complete it because I still love my birth mother more than Helena.” She said, not sure why she was explaining the whole thing to him. He hadn’t asked.

Brendon frowned, "Oh, yeah. I heard she was being sent to the North Tower. That's sucks. I mean, you are expected to love your human mother. It's not fair that that was in the way of claiming Helena." He stated, but then thought, "You know, Sarah might be some help, if you want to try it again." He informed her, "She isn't really part of a blood line but she spent a lot of time with the registry when she was young. So she could understand why she couldn't be betrothed and how she would be expected to find her mate." He suggested, "I know she likes asking questions and she might have learned something."

Rowan looked to him a little in surprise, but then smiled. "Thank you, I'll be sure to ask her. I want to be able to claim Helena one day, but it had come down to who I loved more and I don't know Helena well enough to love her as much as I had my mother. But I do like her and regardless of everything she is my family in one way or another. So I'll definitely find Sarah, thanks." She said. She was realizing that speaking to Sarah first would have been the best way to go about things.

Brendon nodded, "Your welcome." He said as he sighed looking around, "I think I should tell Kyle* about this and see what he suggests. I know he has a lot going on, but we need to catch Eric."

Rowan nodded some. "Do you want me to come with? If not, I was thinking maybe I could try to do some research and see what I could find out about what the spies might all be after. I know there isn't a lot I can look at but it might help." She offered. She would go with him if he wanted, otherwise she would get the food she promised Eric and see what information he'd gotten so far.

Brendon shook his head, "No. I can find him and report. Pretty sure he might feel some kind of way right now, about the fact that he can't be your betrothed." He smirked, "There were a lot of ideas on his feelings on that when you could be." He said and then sighed, "Not sure where you can research but I'll deal with Kyle*." He assured her

Rowan was surprised by his comment. "Really? I...I didn't realize there was so much going around." She said, smirking a little, she supposed she shouldn't be surprised by that fact. "Sounds good though. And I'm just going to see what I can find. It might not be much, but I'm hoping doing some rummaging around stuff might help to generate ideas." She said. "Want to meet up later tonight or tomorrow?" She asked him.

Brendon nodded, "I'll be here, later on, but you might want to go to bed. I heard you are in Jean's old room." he said as if that was trouble, "I imagine you will need all the rest you can get, with Emery half trying to kill you sometimes." he teased.

Rowan laughed at that. "So far he's ignored me, but perhaps I should be a little more worried with both you and Adam being concerned at my new location." She teased. "For real though, I can meet with you tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be anyway." She said. "Have a good night Brendon." She added as she started to walk away to go get as much food as she could to bring to her father's room for herself and Eric.

Brendon nodded, "I will see you tomorrow then." he announced as he started to leave behind her, but going the other way when they were out of the training area.

Once she was away from Brendon, Rowan went to the dining hall to grab whatever food she could. Some of it hot and fresh for the night, but then she grabbed as much as she could that could last a couple of days like certain fruits for Eric to be able to get to throughout the day between when she could bring him food. She also grabbed something for herself to eat with him and then started towards her father's room.

Eric sighed when he sat in Nicoli's room, he figured he wouldn't be seeing Nicoli for a while, he imagined that with Helena leaving he was going to stay the night with her. He would stay as long as he could with her, which meant Nicoli's and Helena's room would be empty tonight, at least.

Rowan knocked simply to give Eric a heads up, but then entered, quickly shutting the door behind her. "I come bearing gifts." She said, not really looking to see if he was in the room or not. She set the food down, having gotten him a wide assortment he could choose from for his dinner and then placing everything for snacks over on the desk. She looked to Eric and smiled a little. "I hope this works. I'll try to bring breakfast for you and more snacks tomorrow. I'd hate to have a repeat of today." She teased him as she took a seat to eat some of her own food. She would wait to pester him with questions until after he'd had a chance to eat something.

Eric smirked, as she came in and sat up straighter, as he sat on the floor. He smirked a bit more, "Thanks. Last thing I need is to sneak into the kitchen again and have Brendon spot me as I'm leaving." he stated as he started to eat, then he looked at Rowan, "You know, I spotted you and Emery going to the library. What happened? There is no way that they thought anything in there would help them figure out why I was in that wing."

Rowan smirked some, and at his question hesitated. She didn't mind telling Eric as much though, she was comfortable with him and had come to see him as a friend, whether he felt the same or not. So she told him everything that had happened from when Emery had taken her to the library up until the point they split off after her attempt with the registration people. "Brendon suggested I talk to Sarah, so I will try to do that at some point." She said as she finished telling him everything.

Eric smirked, "Yeah, she can be really nice and innocent, but she is so straight forward." He chuckled as he ate. He looked at Rowan, "You know not many know about the register like they do other positions, but if nothing else you might have to go to Kyle*" he advised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back