• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sarah nodded, "Then they would have to go to the register to ask for a time limit to get the betrothal completed. After that, you can claim Helena again or Helena can claim you, since she is your blood. But a Judge would have to be there and so would the Guardian."

Anthony thought for a moment, "Most likely she should be able to do it. It was shared between them, so that would have to be the case.' then as if just thinking of something, "But to help, I think there is an ancient potion that we can make. But she would have to be in the middle of a Transfer to make sure that it worked."

Rowan sighed a little but nodded. “So I’d actually have to talk to them about it.” She said with a smirk. “Okay, And is there a certain time that they should be doing this within? I mean does it have to be done soon since I already tried to claim her?” She asked.

Nicoli nodded, being careful as he sat up a little so he wouldn’t wake Helena. “What do we need for the potion, I’ll do whatever you need me to to help with that piece.” He said. “Does she have to be in the middle of the Transfer with Rowan specifically?” He asked. Knowing Helena might object to it if it could hurt Rowan. Which it very well could though he doubted it. His daughter was stronger than she seemed.

Sarah shook her head, "No. But if you are planning to try and use this to keep Helena here, you are going to want to do it soon." she stated and then smirked, "If you want I can explain it to them. I don't know everything, but I know more then Helena and Nicoli would, since they both had their parents they probably only know where the register is, not much anything else. Betrothed only see the register once, that is when they have married, but orphans see the register at least three times. When they are born, when they are moved between homes and when they marry."

Anthony nodded, "It'll enhance the Shadow Transfer enough to restore her Dier powers, as for what I need, it'll take me some time to come up with them. I need herbs that are found in different towers."

Rowan smiled a little. “I would like help explaining it to them.” She said, but hesitated. She knew they should do it before Helena left but she couldn’t bring herself to ask sarah to come with her to the Med Hall where they were. “Is it difficult to arrange the betrothal time if the two are in different towers?” She asked quietly, a horrible feeling coming over her. She was just being selfish.

Nicoli held in his groan of frustration. He couldn’t leave the tower to even help look for things. “Well tell me everything I can do to help. What would happen if it was left untreated?” He asked Anthony.

Sarah smirked, shaking her head, "No. But it is hard for the pair to be apart. Brendon had his who thing done that way, he spent time in another tower to complete it, but between the time of the arranged date and when it happened, he was here." she explained before she sighed, "Rowan? I'm not questioning your heart, because I am sure you want to do the right thing, but you understand that when this happens it can't be undone so easily. And it would probably break their hearts to know you don't want it to happen, if you wait too long, until Helena is already gone, then they might not allow it, your parents. If you want to try this, you have to be sure this is what should be done. Because if you aren't and you change your mind, no one will be happy in the end."

Anthony frowned, "She would lose her ability to be a Dier." he said, knowing that Dier's valued their ability even more then their lives. "She would be subjected to learning how to be just a Shadow again."

Rowan hesitated, running her hands through her hair and letting out a deep sigh. “I don’t know what I want. Well no...I want my mom back but I know that’s not possible.” She said quietly. She knew Helena and her father were trying but she didn’t believe it would work. “I’m not...I was just starting to be happy again when my father came back which sounds awful. I am happy to have my father back, don’t mistake me there, but it’s been hard to be around him. But I figured if he and Helena were together again then they’d be happy at least. And then Helena would have to stay here which as Emery made very clear, is beneficial to this tower and everyone in it. I won’t change my mind after they’re betrothed. That would be cruel.” She said quietly. She didn’t care anymore if she was unhappy because of it though she didn’t think she would be too unhappy. She would just work harder to be better at everything she did and then she could go on more missions. At least for a little while...maybe.

Nicoli closed his eyes a moment, he would do anything in his power to keep that from happening. “How long will it take for you to gather the supplies?” He asked, looking to Anthony. “And...and what kind of effect will it have on my daughter?” He added.

Sarah frowned, "But would they?" she asked, "They may be happy together but if you aren't happy, do you thing your father could be happy?" she asked, "I never had my blood parents, but I had parents. Roland and Lillian were amazing parents to me and they made me forget I was alone. But they always reminded me, that when I am not happy, they could never imagine what happiness was. They loved each other very much, but they could only be happy if their children were." Sarah sighed deeply, "I don't think your father and Helena would be happy together if you were unhappy, just a little bit."

Anthony smirked, "I know a Herbal, healer from the South Tower, she can go get what I need from the other towers and it shouldn't be longer then a few days. I can request Rowan to go there when she is trained to do the transfer. She might have to spend a few days in the med hall, but ultimately, she would just feel tired, it wouldn't do more then take her energy."

Rowan smiled sadly. “They wouldn’t have to know I was unhappy. I like Helena, I really do and it’s obvious my father loves her. I don’t want to be the reason they feel they can’t be together if they want to be.” She said quietly. “Besides when I’m not training with my father I don’t get to see them that much, this Tower keeps you busy.” She said with a smirk.

Nicoli nodded. “Okay. I’ll do whatever I can to help but since I’m stuck here that won’t be much. But the quicker we can do that the better.” He said. “I have to make sure she doesn’t lose her Dier side.” He added.

Sarah smirked, "Do you really think they wouldn't notice?" she asked, "Helena is a bit to herself, and I don't know NIcoli, but I know, my parents knew when I was upset, when I forced a smile, and they weren't my blood. But Helena and NIcoli are your blood."

Anthony nodded, "I will send word and I will work on getting everything ready to make. I would suggest you start training your daughter how to do the transfer. We all know how hard it is, when you aren't used to controlling whta is inside you, let along forcing it out to someone else."

Rowan sighed and sat down on the corner of a nearby table. “I just...” She hesitated a moment. “I just want to make them happy. I want to make everyone happy, but that’s a little hard to do.” She said with a small smile. “But I know how to make them happy.” She added. She looked to Sarah. “What would you do?” She asked.

Nicoli nodded. “I’ll do everything g I can to prepare her.” He said. He looked to Helena. “There’s no point in trying anything tonight though. She needs her rest. But if you could get that message out then it’ll get things rolling.” He said.

Sarah smirked, "Well, I would do it." she shrugged, before going to seat across from Rowan, "I would remember that Helena is my blood mother and she sacrificed her own happiness for your father's. She even put her self at risk for you and your mother. I wouldn't think that she was taking your mother's place because we both know she wouldn't." Sarah said before she bite her lip, "I would try to get to know them better and be happy for them, even if it means I have to let someone else be my mother too. Because you have a human mother, but Helena is your mother by blood and she might not have been there for you, but she made it possible for your human mother to be there for you." she reached out for Rowan's hand, "And I would be honest with them. The decision is something you should all make as a family."

Anthony nodded, "It's late, but I will get the message out and in a few days I should have what I need to help get here back her powers."

Rowan smiled some, she wasn’t surprised that a Sarah had such a good answer to it, but it solidified her own uncertain feelings on the whole matter. “Then I’ll do it, for them and me but I want them happy too. And I truly want to get to know Helena better.” She said.

Nicoli nodded. “Thank you Anthony.” He said. It was going to be a slight issue with them wanting to move Helena in the morning, but he would do everything in his power to make it work so she didn’t lose that part of herself.

Sarah smirked, "Then I would tell them both how you feel, the three of you decided and if you are lucky, you will be able to have a mother again, someone you might just love." she in couraged.

Anthony nodded, "I'll let you two rest, she looks like she needs it. I will let you know what happens when I know." he assured Nicoli, before leaving the room.

Rowan smiled a little. “That would be nice. I don’t think it would be hard, I doubt if anyone could dislike Helena. And I think if I knew I was allowed to, I could love her.” She said quietly, but she was smiling still.

Nicoli nodded his thanks and looked to Helena. Anthony’s first question had gotten him thinking. He would marry Helena, he would have her as his betrothed again if she would have him. He just didn’t know how to convince her of that.

Sarah smirked, "You are allowed to love who you want, that is the charm of being human." she pointed out, "Even a Shadow loves who that want, most pick their betrothed, but some find it somewhere else."

Rowan smiled some. “Well I know I could love her. So I will talk to them because they need to know what’s going on too. But thank you Sarah, it helped to talk to you.” She said.

Sarah smirked, "Sure, any time." she said, "Or rather any time after my next mission. Hector made a whole list of missions I am helping with, but no idea why." she sighed, "Working on my stealth here, since there are some planets sensitive to sound. But I am leaving in another day or two for my last mission. Thankfully."

Rowan smiled some. “Well good luck. And maybe after we can try to meet up again, it’s be nice to have another friend.” She said with a grin. “I guess I should let you get back to work. Thank you again Sarah.”

Sarah nodded, "You should get to bed, it's pretty late. I'm going to have a few more around and then head to bed myself." she chuckled, "Unless I fall asleep out here." she said standing up, "Rowan, just keep your heart open. It's rare to have your mother in this tower, but you have two. You lost one, but you still have one left, which is more then some of us have all together."

Rowan gave Sarah a small smile, understanding what she was saying and feeling a little bad but mostly encouraged. Sarah had put a new perspective on it and it helped. “I’ll see you around.” She said, waving a little as she left. Her next stop was to speak to her father and Helena. She knew it should wait but their time was limited. She took a deep breath to ready herself and then went to the Med Hall. She wasn’t surprised to see her father lying with Helena.
“We need to talk...all of us it has to be done before Helena is moved.” She said quietly when she saw her father was awake. He looked to her, surprised, but then nodded. He wanted to let Helena keep resting but something in Rowan’s tone told him otherwise.

“Helena, love,” He said quietly, gently shaking her shoulder.

Helena sighed, before she opened her eyes slightly, looking at Nicoli, she let out a small yawn, "It is time already?"

Nicoli smiled, brushing some of her hair back. “Not yet. But Rowan is here and it sounds important.” He said gently. “You fed up to it?”

Helena smirked as she sat up, "Of course." She said before turning to Rowan, "What is wrong, Rowan? What can I help with?"

Rowan felt suddenly very nervous as they both looked at her. She remained in the doorway to the room, not going in any further. “I...I tried to claim you as my mother Helena,” she started, not sure how else to start. She was looking down at her hands which were clasped in front of her. “I couldn’t complete that because I was told the two of you had to complete your betrothal and I...I didn’t want to trap you into that.” She took a deep breath and finally looked to them...to Helena. She couldn’t see their faces well which helped. “I want the two of you to complete your betrothal. I mean obviously only if you want to, but I guess what I’m trying to say is I would be okay with it if that was ever a reason to stop you.” She said quietly. She was wringing her hands so tightly that she could feel herself starting to rub her fingers raw.

Helena smirked softly, "Was that it? Rowan, it's fine. The first chance I get, I will be back." She sighed as she tried to decided how to say it, "Completing the betrothed isn't an option, if it was, we wouldn't pick it." She assured Rowan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back