• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorn.. [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm holding off on posting until all CS's are complete and relations are squared off.

MAYBE EVEN SOMEONE PLOTTING AGAINST THE THRONE AND TRYNA KILL
Art's already sort of a spy from a foreign kingdom. His attitude towards Evergarden line of succession is 'as long as maelstrom comes out on top and Beka is safe'. Maybe instead of pulling a Tony Stark 'sorry we don't want to manufacture weapons anymore' I'll have him want to be more socially progressive while maintaining his biggest industry. In that case he'll want to encourage a civil war to profit off of the arms dealing.

I'm holding off on posting until all CS's are complete and relations are squared off.
I won't post again until someone else does, I don't want to hog the main.

Also do you think Gideon would have some sort of animosity towards Art in the early years because he doesn't want so foreign prince taking away his sister or something
(all this only because highkey want Art to call him 'Edwards' passive aggressively)

Also do you think Gideon would have some sort of animosity towards Art in the early years because he doesn't want so foreign prince taking away his sister or something
(all this only because highkey want Art to call him 'Edwards' passive aggressively)
i am living for this *▽*

This totally works. He's a bit protective over her because he doesnt want her to be "sold off" so to speak. When they were younger, while he wouldn't have been outwardly rude to Art, I think it might have been obvious that he wasn't fond of him. He probably didnt want to be near him much or found excuses to pul his sister away.

This was what I was going for :

Casper loves Elise but he has to marry a princess to secure the throne.

Uzi B loves Gideon with all her heart so no matter what she’s aiming for him. But now Gideon’s gay which probably would make for some good black mail if anyone found out.

The other princess are for love interest secure a wife && a male heir that’s like hitting the money bag.

Or

Wining the people over like Gideon has With his words but we are all under the church.So art and Gideon would have to be very discreet.

Let me count the CS sheets and post our ratio

casper
gideon
art

elise
anna
uzbek
zat

“amber”

so 3 boys : 5 girls

Casper - Elise - Zat
Gideon- Art - Ezi B
Art - Gideon- Ezi

Annabeth needs someone.
I’m not including amber yet because I don’t understand her reason for coming to the palace.

So yeah some nobles or people from the church. We can all sub for servants when needed

Also I’ll start a post that pulls all of us in the same room like the king giving a speech in the throne room telling everyone how his sons have come of age and etc

Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; D U H D U H
sup non-evergardeners, let's talk political alliances.

The bottom line for Maelstrom is, if you buy our weapons, we'll support you. The military isn't put to use much, but is well equipped, and well trained, perfect to scare off other countries. They also export metal for other purposes so if you just happen to be funding an extensive infrastructure project and need a lot of metal, Maelstrom has you covered.

Who Art will support for ascension to the throne is to be seen.

also someone please post thanks fam

Also I’ll start a post that pulls all of us in the same room like the king giving a speech in the throne room telling everyone how his sons have come of age and etc
when are you gonna post I kinda need to know if I should stay up till then
(halfway across the world and all. I don't think I've ever rped with someone in my timezone)

Don't forget that Gideon (although "now gay") still has to look for a wife too lol. And him and Anna have some conspiring to do.

Annabeth needs someone.
anna is unlovable
lolno with how she currently is, she should be fine without a love interest for a while. one can try though but... good luck.

alsooooo
Don't forget that Gideon (although "now gay") still has to look for a wife too lol. And him and Anna have some conspiring to do.
i wonder how princey would take it if she knew about his little secret. :3

Last edited:
lostwanderer lostwanderer How does she know?! Lol he literally barely knows himself (his crush has been at war this past year too and just returned home.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back