• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorn.. [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yay it just got more complicated.

Uzbek likes her brother Gideon but her brothers gay and she's married to Art whose in love with Gideon who's going to get married.
no wait no ones married yet, Art isn't engaged just considering it

no wait no ones married yet, Art isn't engaged just considering it
oooooooh my gooooood no at this rate Gideon is going to marry Art and uzbek is going to end up becoming a nun. she'll be old and wrinkle and she'll teach casper and Elise's daughter how never to fall in love with her brother because he's secretly gay....I was going somewhere with this'000.gif

I wrote the response in the CS and if that explanation doesn't work then I have a plan B. ^°^

I wrote the response in the CS and if that explanation doesn't work then I have a plan B. ^°^

I just called her his fiancée because that’s probably the only way they would help her. She has nothing to offer them. Art has a strong military to back him securing Uzi B would just make where Evergarden will never attack him. Also, if Casper and Gideon were to die or give up rights Art would the king of two kingdoms with great military’s. Also Art has metal which makes him a great alliance.

Art is smart like that lol but also Gideon isn't gonna propose to just anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back