• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorn.. [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
2) How's the relationship between Elise's mom and Anna? ( rivers and oceans rivers and oceans ) Does she hate Anna like her daughter?
Her mother believes that the two girls don’t get along very well but don’t think that they hate each other or anything. Her mom feels pitty for Anna due to what happened so she’s on fairly good terms with both girls, perhaps liking Elise a bit more due to her being her blood born daughter but she treats them both fairly well :)

vaguely medieval
Her mother believes that the two girls don’t get along very well but don’t think that they hate each other or anything. Her mom feels pitty for Anna due to what happened so she’s on fairly good terms with both girls, perhaps liking Elise a bit more due to her being her blood born daughter but she treats them both fairly well :)

Alright, thank you for the clarifications! ^_^

D U H D U H
(better take this to the ooc page)
I assumed you meant Uzbek would be jealous of Art because Gideon has a crush on him lmao

Anyhow, whether or not Uzbek has told Art yet or not is up to you, but I think Art would suspect something, but he would never bring it up because he probably thinks he's reading too much into it

D U H D U H
(better take this to the ooc page)
I assumed you meant Uzbek would be jealous of Art because Gideon has a crush on him lmao

Anyhow, whether or not Uzbek has told Art yet or not is up to you, but I think Art would suspect something, but he would never bring it up because he probably thinks he's reading too much into it
See i was confused about that to I wasn't sure so I decided to no include detail. I would like Art to find out soon though (it's best not to keep dragging it)
Also I was going about it that Uzbek doesn't know anything about Gideon having a crush on Art. I was focusing more on the eldest princes return and how he wouldn't even care if Uzbek showed up since he would go with Elisa.

I feel like I'm missing something >.> then again my alerts aren't quite working well.

I feel like I'm missing something >.> then again my alerts aren't quite working well.
you said something about gideon possibly having a crush on my then wip character and c o n and I were just figuring out how that dynamic would work with the whole Uzbek gideon thing, but hey if you decide not to do it that's perfectly fine

AlmighTy AlmighTy
I thought that she did rush out to greet her brother but ran into Art on the way.

And seusha seusha Still doing it, I'm just not sure how it work it in. Originally I thought Art was going to be visiting from a neighboring country for the feast, but now he knows everyone well so I guess their relationship is Gideon never sees Art that much because he's always busy or???

Still doing it, I'm just not sure how it work it in. Originally I thought Art was going to be visiting from a neighboring country for the feast, but now he knows everyone well so I guess their relationship is Gideon never sees Art that much because he's always busy or???
Just a suggestion.
It could be that Gideon knew Art more as the kid who often came to visit Uzbek when they were young.

Eventually, as Gideon got busy knowing about the world and how to run the country while Cas was out, making it so he had little time to dillydally, puberty hit Art like a train and lo and behold, he's suddenly hot and his type now lolidk xD

Just a suggestion.
It could be that Gideon knew Art more as the kid who often came to visit Uzbek when they were young.

Eventually, as Gideon got busy knowing about the world and how to run the country while Cas was out, making it so he had little time to dillydally, puberty hit Art like a train and lo and behold, he's suddenly hot and his type now lolidk xD

Lmao I do like that idea, currently Gideon has been eyeing a squire, maybe he hasn't seen Art in a while and is now gonna be like *WAIT HOLD ON* lmao.

Hello!! I have a question!! Can this lowly peasant speak?

I’m a little confused about the new Princesses being made.. like I don’t know what’s what and who’s a who and why and eeepp! ARE THERE MORE COMPETITION??

Oh geez, how many princesses need to be in one Kingdom lol

Just a suggestion.

you make a very good point friend
and also Uzbek probably got tired of touring him around the castle the first few visits and took him around the country instead

I don't think we need any more prince or princes from any nation. Maybe some guards or servants. Hell even more nobles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back