• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorn.. [OCC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
lostwanderer lostwanderer How does she know?! Lol he literally barely knows himself (his crush has been at war this past year too and just returned home.)
I meant it more as a 'what-if' scenario. It's a mere suspicion on her part for now since she never saw Gideon be with a woman before so she's reserving her thoughts but we'll see where this thing might take us. XD

I meant it more as a 'what-if' scenario. It's a mere suspicion on her part for now since she never saw Gideon be with a woman before so she's reserving her thoughts but we'll see where this thing might take us. XD

True, he's never shown any interest in women and has never taken a servant or anything lol He uses the church as an excuse though.

Gonna post later on! I claim Casper for a quick interaction lol

True, he's never shown any interest in women and has never taken a servant or anything lol He uses the church as an excuse though.
Ooh, a smart one, I see. Best be careful though, you never know who's watching at any given time. =w= that doesn't sound creepy at all

Ah dang there's no way I'll be able to post in time. Gideon will never get to talk to Casper lmao

Well this is awkward who’s going to Elise... Casper’s going to write her love letter then add Ps I’m getting married

lmao @ everyone trying to steal Casper away before Gideon can get a word in XD I'll be free to write soon

Morning everyone! My post is in construction. D U H D U H I'm going to finish off Art and Uzbek's interaction, might take some small liberties with her reaction if that' fine with you

So you mean before Casper responds or is there a post that isn't loading for me?

oh jeez it's a long one. Sorry about the wait, I got ambushed and was brutally forced to have breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back