• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings trying to get back into it

hatespit

goblin crime time
hey there! let me try to keep this short;)

call me hate. 23 years, she/her. i've been RPing for around 9 or so years, so i do love a lot a bit of detail! but i am rusty, and i also enjoy to match the quality and length of my partner. i'm not expecting you to write a novel every response - but getting into the details of what the characters are doing or feeling is great ! (if you want an example of my writing, don't be afraid to ask.)

i'm looking for a partner that is 18+, literate, will plot develop and OOC with me:D i love making friends while we write together, gush over our characters etc.

here are some plots below that you can look through. keep in mind, they are open plots so we can add to it together! i do any pairings, however i'm not so good at MxM pairings. romance is a must but definitely slow burn, enemies to lovers type deal going on. i do have more plots, if these don't interset you.

Muse A has finally gotten into their new apartment. Muse A’s job doesn’t allow them to stay in one place, to keep down suspicions. Being an assassin is a tough job. Muse A is assigned to kill another assassin from a different company (Muse B). Surprisingly enough, they both live in the same apartment complex. Unbeknownst to Muse A, Muse B has been assigned the same thing, to eradicate Muse A. Both of their skills as trained assassins are equal, so it makes for a tougher job than their normal ones. Getting closer to their unsuspecting subject makes for an easier but dangerous job.

A villain and a superhero have been trying to stop each other from their plans. The hero’s is to prevent crime in the city, the villain’s is to find the Facility that created the mutant that they are today. Because of this, they end up running into each other often.

Traveling in the circus is rough as it sounds. Being someone who is displayed like a piece of meat at the butcher is wearing thin. On a rainy night, the known freak decides it’s time to break out. Will they have someone to help engage in their plan? What of the person sitting in the crowd staring at them with something other than disgust swirling in their eyes?

A bounty hunter runs into a war lord. Before they can take the shot and gain a high amount of money hanging over the war lords head, they are caught. With the skills of the bounty hunter, the war lord is interested in adding them to their team. Will the bounty hunter comply to the likes of someone they were trained to kill, or will they try again to make their shot?

putting a writing sample here, just so you aren't blind sided with how i write (i don't write like this for every reply, but i do enjoy having more meat to posts than not)

Vulene's breath tickled across her lips as a sigh slipped from her. Morning had been teasing across the shop, slipping through the windows and caressed the plant's leaves. This was always her favorite time of everyday, the lightness in her chest and the warmth across her face, the happiness from the plants easing into her like a soft hug. Humming a small tune, she savored the moment for a second more and then whirled around her small shop, careful and free.

The good moment was quickly over, like biting into a soft pastry and feeling something crunch against your teeth. Her toes twitched just briefly before a banging knock came across the door, vibrating through the threshold. Automatically, her senses reached out to see if there was pain in who was just beyond the door, all to the familiar ache flooded her. It was an ache that none of her ailments, potions, scrubs, salves, and even teas could help. A knowing sigh came from her then and she danced over the wooden floors to the door, swinging it open.

“You know, I don’t open for at least another hour, Xercole.”

That earned her an eye roll and she moved to the side, allowing the man to enter her humble keep. Like always, she watched him with an amused smile as his gaze swept through the place. He was always apprehensive that something was lurking around the corner, checking to see if a thing of was out of place. Cole’s perpetual frown tipped lowly as his head swung to examine her.

“Need another oneuva balms, V. Back is killing me.” The gruff tone was something she had gotten used to over the years.

“Interesting. Already through the last one I gave you?” Her brow arched up in question, and now it was her turn to assess him with a gaze. “Are you finally helping with the fight in the ghouls?”

A scoff was his reply. Of course, she knew better, but she had hopes. These times were getting worse and worse, and she didn’t know if it was too late to even try to save this shambled city. She thought of the goblin she had run into late at night. Both brave and scared to be running around through city, each on their own mission. That’s what the city needed, a team or even group that had that kind of determination.

“There will be a gathering of hunters today, in town. The mayor is putting on a speech.” Her voice sung around them as she moved past him to one of her shelves, pulling ingredients down to start mixing the balm. It took awhile to create, as she had to wait for the salves to settle, and she knew Xercole knew of this. That meant he was here for chores. He’d be here in town for a while. She continued as she ground some leaves in between her fingers, “I hear there is going to be a hefty reward, a competition to see who can kill the most ghouls.” Her two eyes kept on the task in her hands as her third one watched Xercole for his reaction.

He gave her none. The only indication that he had heard her was his shift in his stance, crossing his arms over his chest. An unreadable look came across his features. Vulene took this chance to continue.

“It is easier to hunt those things with a team, no? I’ve heard talk and help those that have escaped the ghouls’ wrath. Think of the money you could make,” This was always something the man couldn’t seem to get enough of. Why he didn’t just become a full-time hunter was a mystery to her. “All you’d have to do was collect the tongues of the ghouls and bring it to the mayor.”

Xercole grumbled a ‘hmph’ like noise and tilted his head to the balm she was creating. “I’ll be back before nightfall for that.” With that, he left her, not indulging in her conversation anymore. There wasn’t a chance in hell that he’d start aiding this shithole of city. They were the ones that brought on this ghoul population. His mare stood outside of the apothecary; he knew she was safe hanging around the shop that a plush garden surrounding it. With biding them goodbye, he trailed through the roads of the city, the market just barely opening. He’d already placed his order of coffee beans and salts to cure meat with, so now all he had was time and nowhere to spend it.

A curious thought came across him. Perhaps he should go into the heart of the city and listen into what the mayor had to say. There was nothing else for him to do, and he was bored. Sighing to himself, he started his trek.

Last edited:
Hi! I’d love to do the werewolf x werewolf hunter plot with you! If it’s alright I’d like to play the werewolf :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back