• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Could also have her travel with Aredins twin, so as it would still seem like shes bodyguarding. They go to... "negotiate" with their rivals at their ship.

Sirocco regards the figure. Why would anyone hide behind bandages, unless one really wanted a sort of anonymity. Or one was a deathknight?
With a sharp glance, she tries to see whether she can spot some prey animal near the man, that she can, perhaps, hunt down, and then be closer to hear the man, while eating. Heaven would likely object to this, what with her eating raw meat during pregnancy, but much as she adored him, she knew that it would pose no real risk. in fact, not getting enough info could be more damaging.

I think you might have missed this... Or should I have Sirocco do something else?

I did in fact miss that. Even with my Awe Inspiring Power, I still on rare occasions succumb to my human frailties. Give me a bit and I'll post to that.

Just wait until you get to hear from Sirocco about what is under the mountain.

Relza might be upset if we start dumbing down to unpowered flight lol. Honestly, I merely think we're safer cutting off their escape. Unless they have a meathead to just fall off the mountain and soak the damage, grounding them gives us a considerable amount more freedom to take things at our leisure.

However we do it, lets make sure we get those Lightning Ballistas, along with whatever other loot we can find.

Maybe we could strip it down and just leave a frame for them on some cinderblocks.

Imagine the looks on their faces when they see that.

Heh. I see a lot's been talked about while I was asleep last night.

If Kuredin's Amulet of Shadow Walking can get both of the Night Castes onto the airship, I'm fine with him using it.

As for what to do with the airship, I'm fine with just sabotaging it and grounding it. Hopefully we'll all be long gone by the time it's repaired.

Psychie Psychie and D. Rex D. Rex , are y'all comfortable taking on the Abyssals (with a possible Lunar) at the Titan? Ideally, I wouldn't want to split our fighters for an aggressive assault, but I think it will give us a chance to stretch our muscles a bit as growing powers in the world.

Assuming they are at least of equal combat capability as us individually, our teamwork and tactics will decide the outcome. I don't want to give too much away for meta reasons, but Abyssals have just as much lethality at their fingertips as we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back