• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gotcha!

Power up!
Save the good charms for later!
Wail on them until they show they can withstand it!
Kill he mages!
Break the world with their bodies!
Be frugal!
Don't die!
Crush my enemies
See them driven before me
And hear the lamentations of their women!

Got it!

Just point who you want Ragnar to go after. I'll trust your judgement.

I'll keep my speculations on which styles those might be to myself. I'd rather not speak my fears into reality. Most of us aren't great at ranged attacks, which is a shame, most martial artists are really bad at those. Throwing/Archery would be great for pinning down the martial artist, provided we can keep them from advancing on our ranged combatants.

I'll keep my speculations on which styles those might be to myself. I'd rather not speak my fears into reality. Most of us aren't great at ranged attacks, which is a shame, most martial artists are really bad at those. Throwing/Archery would be great for pinning down the martial artist, provided we can keep them from advancing on our ranged combatants.
Does throwing a grappler opponent require a throw roll?

Also, do things launched by heaven thunder hammer count as ranged attacks?

Been a bit slow to keep up with things, just got back from hanging out with some friends. I see the dice have confirmed that despite what the character sheets say, Psychie Psychie is indeed smarter than us D. Rex D. Rex . I'd say there were less people surprised by this than the amount of successes I rolled.

I'm just thrilled I got 2 successes with 2 dice.

Lol and she is indeed smarter than Ragnar. He's still a barbarian, after all. He just learned how to talk nicely.

And I'm am definitely looking forward to what Sherwood will throw at us on a botch.

As for willpower! You spend one to get one automatic success added to a roll, right? Or does it apply differently in different situations?

Yes, it can get you a auto success on a roll, or you can use it to channel a Virtue (such as Conviction, Temperance, Valor, etc) and that grants you the number of dice equal to your Virtue rating.

Were we playing 2E Lunars, I'd recommend leveraging Virtue channels more. Oddly enough having a really potent Virtue is really good for them because it really pumps up their mote pool. I suppose it encourages them to have really strong personalities in one way or another.

I don't think so, you might be able to spend 1 for an auto success and another for a virtue channel. Outside of that, the only other way to leverage will is charms.

I don't think so, you might be able to spend 1 for an auto success and another for a virtue channel. Outside of that, the only other way to leverage will is charms.
I believe that is the best you can do, but you cannot spend more than one to get multiple successes on a single roll.

Indeed! Ragnar keeps it charged for just such occasions. Keeping them 5 motes committed even if i wont use it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back