• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You could make a rush attack and end up with a big fist upside her face if you want.

It is just a full movement followed by an attack. You can still perform a flurry if you stunt it or use a Charm to make multiple attacks.

<shakes head> Don't worry. You'll get your chance for a few good hits soon enough.

So I could say...

Movement

Dragon coil Technique to supplement grapple

Then grapple, say, her neck with a hand.

And would there be a roll to damage via grapple?

Don't kill her off without letting me get a few good hits in on that bitch, too!
Dont worry! I'll see to it that you get your fun too! With any luck, I'll just be holding her down.

But if she tries any funny business I cant promise I wont break her neck.

You would have to make a successful to hit roll first, but yes, if you do succeed in that, you would be able to start doing some damage through the grapple.

Cool beans!

Would I need to make a join battle roll to do such a thing? Or would this count as like a preemptive action kind of thing?

If you just lunge for her, it would be a surprise action since she is not expecting a sudden attack like that. After, we will have to go into Join Battle rolls to see who acts next.

So, it's clear I'm not here often enough to get updates, so I think I'm going to have to drop out of this. I appreciate y'all putting up with me as long as you have, even though I'm a complete newbie.

So, it's clear I'm not here often enough to get updates, so I think I'm going to have to drop out of this. I appreciate y'all putting up with me as long as you have, even though I'm a complete newbie.
I understand, and I thank you for giving me the notice instead of just vanishing. You are welcome to game with me in the future anytime.

And lastly, does taking a form count as an action thus making it a flurry?
Yes. If you were to make an attack, and activate the Form Charm while doing the Rush, you'd have to make a flurry.

Yes. If you were to make an attack, and activate the Form Charm while doing the Rush, you'd have to make a flurry.
And a flurry is a penalty of -X per strike, with X being (total number of attacks on first strike, adding a +1 on each subsequent strike thereafter)

So, the flurry penalty for activating the form charm would be a -3 on the grapple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back