• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Im still just getting closer to E5, otherwise I could bite the bullet and take more combat charms to level the Dragon-blooded with.

For me, in order to master my new MA style, I'll have to sink the points into E6. That will be a real bitch to do, banking that many points at once.

We'd have to be a century old for that I thought... Unless we intend to seek an audience at the carnival of meetings this year.

Yeah, it will take a while for that. I'd suggest you put points in other places. After all, who knows what will happen in the game?

I'd expect us to be on campaigns against the underworld or malfeas before we hit E6. Especially, since Ragnar will have the whole galactic toss thing within reach at that point.

Weird case scenario would be Autochthonia, but I'm sure our Story Teller has plenty of dreams of anguish in mind for us to bother with such speculation.

I think I will spend mine on Solar Hero Supremacy.

Screenshot_20190828-170647_Dropbox.jpg

I'm not sure how potent stunning is, but it gets me to the penultimate step to Orichalcum fists of battle. 5xp away.

However, Sherwood Sherwood What does it.mean by "replace the text of the charm with the following"? That just meaning this is the updated version, right?

I'd expect us to be on campaigns against the underworld or malfeas before we hit E6. Especially, since Ragnar will have the whole galactic toss thing within reach at that point.

Weird case scenario would be Autochthonia, but I'm sure our Story Teller has plenty of dreams of anguish in mind for us to bother with such speculation.
Mmm. Galaxy tossing. I'm waiting with mouth watering anticipation.

I know it kind of seems lazy, but do we have much we could accomplish by wandering off? To me it seems like it would just draw a bunch of suspicion on us.

I have to admit, I am at a loss for what Kuridin is up to on the mountain since I learned that the way up was simply a ball of light. Any suggestions?

I have to admit, I am at a loss for what Kuridin is up to on the mountain since I learned that the way up was simply a ball of light. Any suggestions?
Since you were unable to post before due to problems beyond your control, we will just hand wave the fact that you have been there the whole time. I don't want to leave you out of the story.

Dumb idea... should we consider buying Warhawk mounts from the Metagalapans at some point? Having Gandalf-grade air superiority would be quite nice in future battles.

I know it kind of seems lazy, but do we have much we could accomplish by wandering off? To me it seems like it would just draw a bunch of suspicion on us.

Tricky...we could perhaps disguise ourselves, but who are we trying to avoid raising the suspicions of?

Dumb idea... should we consider buying Warhawk mounts from the Metagalapans at some point? Having Gandalf-grade air superiority would be quite nice in future battles.
Don't think it would hurt. How much would they cost?

Well based on recent intelligence, I'm not so worried about that anymore. Now that we know we can identify them, I'm kind of in favor of forcing a violent confrontation to wipe them out.

As for the hawks, that depends on Sherwood Sherwood and how scarce they are to the residents of the slopes themselves.

Some giant hawks would be pretty fun. Can imagine a fun char idea of a ride centric exalt who attempts to buy and raise them. Work towards a giant aviary kind of thing.

Also, Ragnar would be in favor of violent confrontation with them. So by extension, I am too.

I haven't had a ton of reason to invest in ride yet, outside of the meme at the very start of the game. That said, with a falcon for an anima banner, having access to riding falcons/hawks would be great. Or even better... the Great Roc, that would just be the best.

I haven't had a ton of reason to invest in ride yet, outside of the meme at the very start of the game. That said, with a falcon for an anima banner, having access to riding falcons/hawks would be great. Or even better... the Great Roc, that would just be the best.

I will admit. Ragnar riding a giant crocodile would be pretty epic too... your logic is sound.

What meme is that?

Aredin calls out, barely staying in the saddle, "All clear. Meet us outside the gate with Viktor. I can't really stop this horse." With that he held onto the horse as it continued to gallop.
Back when Aredin was Ride 0. I had assumed he didn't have the training to properly direct a steed.

After actually having the experience of being forced to ride a mount, I had assumed that to be adequate justification for throwin in for a couple dots.

That's probably not a bad idea lol. I should probably do that before I get thrown into a similar situation.

One idea we could do is sabotage/steal/destroy the rival airship. Wouldnt want them running away now would we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back