• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥ǝ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

a roleplay by Sign

tremblǝ

never come back

gms

Sign

genre

horror, romance (?), adventure

somewhere in Japan . . .

Prayer For the New Moon

Dark Model

• the story

"A couple of kids go missing during this time of the year. It's said that the Gods are putting them up to the test. If they fail, they will never return again."

In a small village not too far from the bustling, busy city of Tokyo, lies the beautiful countryside called Jinto. The population is about fifty here and is mainly a tourist attraction for their agriculture and the sacred torii gate.

Residents are the protectors of the land, who will find peace and happiness if they were chosen by the Gods of the Spirits. In the month of August, winter is often defined as the "God of Spirits' season," not because of the shivering cold, but because the spirits that were in slumber are awakened to find their way back home (or reincarnation).

And here, we meet our four protagonists--students with different backgrounds and situations in their lives that caused their bodies to be spirited away into the dangerous depths of the spirit realm due to their negligence to themselves and their family. Thus, the God of the Spirits had given them the test.

OWXyqi2.png

In order to find their way out of the spirit world, they will have to find a way to survive and find their way back... if they ever can. Wandering spirits, demons, and legends of some creatures exist in this world. If the students fail to find their way home before the end of the winter, they may never come back home.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
I love this. I would to apply for either The Athlete or The Cold-Hearted Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back