• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It was originally so successful because of the original graphical integrity, being a launch title for the original Xbox, and for being around before CoD could hog the show. Plus great mechanics, fun Co-Op gameplay and a fun (and surprisingly deep) story. These together made Halo into a juggernaut. Halo is an American military science fiction media franchise managed and developed by 343 Industries and published by Xbox Game Studios. The franchise and its early main installments were originally developed by Bungie. Halo offers a deep,unique, and insanely fun and balanced multiplayer experience built on good game fundamentals and gameplay. In CoD people die as soon as you see them. There is little skill or depth in gunfights beyond placing your reticle on your opponent first severely limiting the variety in gameplay.

oh so like pubg?

/sr

Soldier: FREEMAN! FREEMAN! FREEMAN EAT MY ASS!

Gordon Freeman: *Shrugs*

Soldier: FREEMAN! FREEMAN! FREEMAN EAT MY ASS!

Gordon Freeman: *Shrugs*
Ive been thinking about this and I cannot logically come up for an explanation as to what this means. It is so unbelievably baffling to me. Please explain this. Also, who on Earth is Gordon Freeman?

Ive been thinking about this and I cannot logically come up for an explanation as to what this means. It is so unbelievably baffling to me. Please explain this. Also, who on Earth is Gordon Freeman?

the three equally gay/lesbian admins: 👀👀👀👀👀

What? Youve never PLAYED HALF-LIFE?

Its Pretty Great!

ANOTHER DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT
READ THIS.

It has come to my attention that there are a lot of people that seem to want to fight things here. I would like to say that this is a story based RP. This RP will not always have action. Please do not go out seeking fights with non existent NPC’S. Actually plan things and work on what you’re going to do with a faction that you’re in. Please do not magically know a plan of another participant and then try to get involved without talking to the person who has said plan. If you aren’t in a faction do what you want but no not cause trouble with the other factions for no reason. Me and the other admins can agree that attacking a faction for no reason is disruptive and idiotic.
The hunger for violence is concerning for people who want a calm RP to join. Please do not be battle hungry every post.

ANOTHER THING. Do not try to put in things in the RP from places that don’t exist. I’m sorry but magically getting a plane from a nonexistent faction or keeping military grade armor in prison, when you should be striped from all of your belongings. It will not be tolerated anymore.

ONE MORE THING.
do not put off the other admins and ignore them. It’s disrespectful and won’t be tolerated. Please be respectful. We put in our time so you can have fun with this. The least you can do is respect us.

ANOTHER DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT
READ THIS.

It has come to my attention that there are a lot of people that seem to want to fight things here. I would like to say that this is a story based RP. This RP will not always have action. Please do not go out seeking fights with non existent NPC’S. Actually plan things and work on what you’re going to do with a faction that you’re in. Please do not magically know a plan of another participant and then try to get involved without talking to the person who has said plan. If you aren’t in a faction do what you want but no not cause trouble with the other factions for no reason. Me and the other admins can agree that attacking a faction for no reason is disruptive and idiotic.
The hunger for violence is concerning for people who want a calm RP to join. Please do not be battle hungry every post.

ANOTHER THING. Do not try to put in things in the RP from places that don’t exist. I’m sorry but magically getting a plane from a nonexistent faction or keeping military grade armor in prison, when you should be striped from all of your belongings. It will not be tolerated anymore.

ONE MORE THING.
do not put off the other admins and ignore them. It’s disrespectful and won’t be tolerated. Please be respectful. We put in our time so you can have fun with this. The least you can do is respect us.
So, Chief will just, Be frozen if he is caught, Again?

As of today's technology they cannot take off the armor, Due to it's montrous weight and such.

I have also taken notice you have quite a few spelling errors.

So, Chief will just, Be frozen if he is caught, Again?

As of today's technology they cannot take off the armor, Due to it's montrous weight and such.

I have also taken notice you have quite a few spelling errors.
My spelling is none of your concern. If you can read it, then good enough. But it’s unrealistic of you Todd to just have armor and be allowed to walk free in the prison with it. It’s illogical.

My spelling is none of your concern. If you can read it, then good enough. But it’s unrealistic of you Todd to just have armor and be allowed to walk free in the prison with it. It’s illogical.
ESPECIALLY if you can simply bust down a door at free will like I saw you did.

Poor Liberty Prime...

Well, The best way to go out is American Style!

Anybody here ever heard of Epithet Erased? Thinking of either going with a Taskforce-associated Percival King, or an unaffiliated Zora Salazar. I dunno, Zora might be a bit much. Plus I just did her for another multifandom. Not quite sure who yet, just expect someone from Epithet Erased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back