• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
View attachment 837917
Aight tf is going in in the IC and how tf am I supposed to jump in with a random alien being on the vents aaaaa

there isn't a singular place to jump in, feel free to see a situation that's less confrontational and go to that one. I and Gelatinous Gelatinous and perhaps others throw out solo posts every so often to give people a calm start if that's what they want. My first and foremost recommendation though is to find a player here who also needs something to do.

there isn't a singular place to jump in, feel free to see a situation that's less confrontational and go to that one. I and Gelatinous Gelatinous and perhaps others throw out solo posts every so often to give people a calm start if that's what they want. My first and foremost recommendation though is to find a player here who also needs something to do.
Kk thamks

Hi everyone!

I’ve noticed more people saying that they don’t know where to jump in. I’ve so far noticed this from Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 salem. salem. Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford and Forgotten Home Forgotten Home
Well, as an admin, I can help. If you don’t know where to start, choose one of my characters to interact with!

My Current Characters
Utopia
• Rex Texas
• Orion Anders
• Lord Nevaelyn Corthis of House Hadoran
• Prince Sael Emeraldeye
• Azet
• Emir

Taskforce
• Miss Belladonna Montague

Resistance
• Eztli
• Virana

Unaffiliated
• Kairo the Longfang
• Celeste
• Kallias

So far today, I plan on continuing storylines for Sael and Eztli, and possibly opening up storylines for Virana and Belladonna. Virana, Eztli, and Widowmaker will be tracking down Garrus Vakarian, and Belladonna is organizing a Taskforce team to hunt them down. If you have characters in either faction that want to help them, feel free to join in!
(And yes, I know things are off because of the still unexplained attack on Utopia, and I’m sorry about that.)
If you still don’t know where to jump in after this, then I can’t help you with that.

Hi everyone!

I’ve noticed more people saying that they don’t know where to jump in. I’ve so far noticed this from Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 salem. salem. Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford and Forgotten Home Forgotten Home
Well, as an admin, I can help. If you don’t know where to start, choose one of my characters to interact with!

My Current Characters
Utopia
• Rex Texas
• Orion Anders
• Lord Nevaelyn Corthis of House Hadoran
• Prince Sael Emeraldeye
• Azet
• Emir

Taskforce
• Miss Belladonna Montague

Resistance
• Eztli
• Virana

Unaffiliated
• Kairo the Longfang
• Celeste
• Kallias

So far today, I plan on continuing storylines for Sael and Eztli, and possibly opening up storylines for Virana and Belladonna. Virana, Eztli, and Widowmaker will be tracking down Garrus Vakarian, and Belladonna is organizing a Taskforce team to hunt them down. If you have characters in either faction that want to help them, feel free to join in!
(And yes, I know things are off because of the still unexplained attack on Utopia, and I’m sorry about that.)
If you still don’t know where to jump in after this, then I can’t help you with that.
Can I rp with one of your unaffiliated characters?

I have a list of characters-
Taskforce
Starscream (open
Shockwave (open
Soundwave (open
Wendigo (closed
Utopia
Preadtor (closed
Grimlock (open
Optimus prime (open
Bumblebee (open
Ressitance