• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hol up im bringing Fang from animal crossing before making an intro post with Gundham

i made a point in the rp that optimus prime put waring signs about decipticons and how soundwave and shockwave and berserker are trying to bring him back-

Nice! I actually can't wait to bring him in, then.
yeah once you make him ill do a whole ressurection thing and soundwave and megatron will find starscream- and teach him a lesson

soundwave: the most loyal soldier
starscream: betrays megatron all the time
also megatron: nah starscream is second in command.

yeah once you make him ill do a whole ressurection thing and soundwave and megatron will find starscream- and teach him a lesson

soundwave: the most loyal soldier
starscream: betrays megatron all the time
also megatron: nah starscream is second in command.
I love the explanation that Megatron keeps Starscream around because he finds his constant failure to overthrow him hilarious. It's such a Megatron thing to do.

To answer the question about Korra, she's near Utopia, but on a street in Singapore talking with Connor.

As for others, if people want information on a certain one of my characters let me know, I try not to individualize the RP but I can coordinate certain chars of mine being with others if people need it.

To answer the question about Korra, she's near Utopia, but on a street in Singapore talking with Connor.

As for others, if people want information on a certain one of my characters let me know, I try not to individualize the RP but I can coordinate certain chars of mine being with others if people need it.
Thank you! Sorry for all the questions!

I KNOW IT MAKES ME WANNA CRY ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
#MakeSoundwaveSecondinCommand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back