• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
godzilla 2014 is the best-
OMG I AGREE
WRONG!!!
tenor.gif

SHOWA IS THE BEST!!!

showa is good but i honestly think legendary godzilla is the best, cgi is amazing his atomic breath is god tier, his roar is god tier and the mutos are pretty interesting

showa is good but i honestly think legendary godzilla is the best, cgi is amazing his atomic breath is god tier, his roar is god tier and the mutos are pretty interesting
Don't get me wrong I loved the new films, but there is nothing wrong with the classic ones either. They gave us moments like this:

X2nX.gif

ICRFRsm.gif

I heard my bf name AND I CAME! So what’s the rp about?
Hey there! This RP is...kind of hard to explain. Basically, a bunch of characters from other universes got thrown into Earth, so to deal with it, a Taskforce was created to contain them, with the Taskforce often using captured individuals as agents to capture other extra dimensional entities. To combat what they see as kidnapping, the Resistance is formed, dedicated to freeing all the prisoners of the Taskforce. Opposed to both sides is Utopia, which is basically just people wanting to be left in peace.

I probably left a lot out, so I recommend you head to the character thread that also doubles as a character sheet, as the first post contains another summary of the lore.

BD29DC38-8091-4B88-BA60-4B7FE7A828F3.jpeg
Aight tf is going in in the IC and how tf am I supposed to jump in with a random alien being on the vents aaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back