• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Are there any others imprisoned at the Taskforce base? Other than the superman and dog that were shown to their room earlier
I was planning on having the individuals who make up Cap's Sculptfiles imprisoned at the detention facility. So that would mean Aquaman, Batman, Buck Rogers, Captain America, Flash Gordon, The Green Hornet, The Lone Ranger, The Phantom, Sgt. Fury, Spider Man, Steve Canyon, Superman, Tonto are all there but they would solely be NPC's.

i slept in until almost 2 but i am finally up! ill get to working on a post shortly, although it might be a bit lacklustre cos im confined to mobile while my sister is doing schoolwork lmao

I get you! Knowing me I'll probably be posting today, probably after my scary meeting but who knows.

It's entirely up to how y'all are feeling -- since majority of people have unaffiliated, it'd make sense for them to be doing their own thing. We could start things out with a bang and just have an off-the-bat encounter against Taskforce, or if people want a chance to just encounter other unaffiliated in a less heated situation that's cool. I know my initial style is a lot more hanging back to see what people do and then drop my characters their way, I might mix it up per-character as to which of my characters I want meeting ppl.

Our only resistance character is currently in jail, if someone wants to break him out that'd be swell. I'm currently spamming getting ahold of my homie that's going to be the leader for the resistance, knowing her she'll want to start things with an absolute bang so the resistance will probably have a dynamic start. I may end up making more characters earlier than I originally thought, in case we need more resistance people to help get plot moving.
may I ask w h o m s t this resistance leader is?

yea it's oki_den oki_den ,who isn't making characters until this weekend -- to act as an in-game cover as a temp leader uhhhh I'd say Garrus but he's still kinda in jail and Logan is also out due to said rescuing.

You could have them "not be able to find the leader around", bring the guy Quartz or Widowmaker (she won't be very talkative lol) to talk to, or eventually I'd imagine Garrus/Logan to be back and able to talk resistance things.

yea it's oki_den oki_den ,who isn't making characters until this weekend -- to act as an in-game cover as a temp leader uhhhh I'd say Garrus but he's still kinda in jail and Logan is also out due to said rescuing.

You could have them "not be able to find the leader around", bring the guy Quartz or Widowmaker (she won't be very talkative lol) to talk to, or eventually I'd imagine Garrus/Logan to be back and able to talk resistance things.
bet. Thank you-

jump. jump.

Hey, do you wanna get Aang and Five to run into each other? And on that note, I was thinking maybe they could be old "friends" (maybe they've run into each other in previous time periods? Or they could just meet, but they've "heard" of each other in one way or another and the rp could lead up to the point where, assuming hes with the Commission, Five is ordered to terminate Aang to preserve the timeline (since he is not supposed to be on Earth at this time, hes supposed to serve out his sentence in his afterlife dimension).

Lemme know what you think!

jump. jump.

Hey, do you wanna get Aang and Five to run into each other? And on that note, I was thinking maybe they could be old "friends" (maybe they've run into each other in previous time periods? Or they could just meet, but they've "heard" of each other in one way or another and the rp could lead up to the point where, assuming hes with the Commission, Five is ordered to terminate Aang to preserve the timeline (since he is not supposed to be on Earth at this time, hes supposed to serve out his sentence in his afterlife dimension).

Lemme know what you think!
OKAY YES I LOVE THIS??? i think the second scenario would probably work better, but Y E S to all of it omg ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back