• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Now, where is the current locations of one of the Resistances bases in the rp?

Now, where is the current locations of one of the Resistances bases in the rp?

if you want the boujee-est one (which isn't saying much), go for the one in Morocco. The others are basically classified as safe houses, because they're pretty much just homes or small businesses run by a resistance supporter, who lets resistance members hang low. Usually there can't be too many at a safehouse at once because it looks too sus -- safehouse locations, uhhhhhh, I could give you some examples if you want (there are ones in Aruba, Singapore), but honestly if you have ur heart set on a location we can make that a safehouse location

if you want the boujee-est one (which isn't saying much), go for the one in Morocco. The others are basically classified as safe houses, because they're pretty much just homes or small businesses run by a resistance supporter, who lets resistance members hang low. Usually there can't be too many at a safehouse at once because it looks too sus -- safehouse locations, uhhhhhh, I could give you some examples if you want (there are ones in Aruba, Singapore), but honestly if you have ur heart set on a location we can make that a safehouse location
Got it, gonna start making a post now

So, I was going to do 2 of my guys (Raistlin and Tasslehoff) like they just got there. I don't particularly care what faction they go to, so any of the factions are free to confront/ reveal themselves. (Or other player characters if anyone wants) Their just going to be lost and confused. (when I have time to type the post. At work ATM)

Finally made the post, now Tequila is inside of a random bar while Quartz is roaming the halls of the Resistance base for any signs of HERESY sins to keep an eye on.

Finally made the post, now Tequila is inside of a random bar while Quartz is roaming the halls of the Resistance base for any signs of HERESY sins to keep an eye on.

I now have the absolutely delightful urge to test the limits of his definition of heresy.

okay for some reason i have been getting like no notifications whatsoever?? like i missed so much wth 😭😭
i will try to catch up and (finally) make a post tomorrow ;w; its midnight so i should prolly crash dxbsgsgn

okay for some reason i have been getting like no notifications whatsoever?? like i missed so much wth 😭😭
i will try to catch up and (finally) make a post tomorrow ;w; its midnight so i should prolly crash dxbsgsgn

No problem!! I actually had an issue with the email notifications, for some reason it saw every thread but the interests one as spam so wasn't notifying me for a while lol -- I rlly should've enabled the mobile notifs when I had the chance

I think RPN is bugging out, I don't get any notifications either.

I think in general it be having issues, my buddy was having issues getting registered, like the confirmation email never sent.

Leopard_dragon_Love Leopard_dragon_Love oh I absolutely got you -- I'd imagine maybe 1-4 ppl per cell (depending on the size/danger of the prisoner), and yea there's a common space where they're served food and overall can vibe. Prolly 50/50 time between the two locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back