• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m just saying good thing the good robots have a legitimate DINOSAUR
Oh and Gwen sorry if I didn’t specific it by battle I didn’t mean utopia ;-;

I’m just saying good thing the good robots have a legitimate DINOSAUR
Oh and Gwen sorry if I didn’t specific it by battle I didn’t mean utopia ;-;

Aight just uh hold off on a total war esp if you think it would just involve ur chars -- my recommendation is to try to get involved in the overall faction stuff, get to know other chars on a more personal level and fight when a fair/honest opportunity arises

I should note to everyone, and Gelatinous Gelatinous would agree, that Utopia is extremely pacifistic. They have no quarrels with absolutely anyone and are just trying to hide away from the world. The fact this much fighting has happened there off the bat is very surprising.

Aight just uh hold off on a total war esp if you think it would just involve ur chars -- my recommendation is to try to get involved in the overall faction stuff, get to know other chars on a more personal level and fight when a fair/honest opportunity arises
Okay got it thanks, oh and uhm where do you think, an aliens nest should be at because they’re extremely weak to fire am heat overall-

In pms can you explain more about the faction stuff like faction wars and such it’s kinda confusing me sorry that I don’t understand that-

Uhhhhhh honestly I find googling real world climate/weather report on these countries extremely helpful -- in the rp whenever I mention the weather I'm actually describing the realtime weather of that country

You don't have to just use Morocco/Singapore/Aruba, that's just where the biggest faction hubs are. This truly at its core is a worldwide-spanning RP, just as long as ppl remember to not expect players to come running across the country to interact w them.

In pms can you explain more about the faction stuff like faction wars and such it’s kinda confusing me sorry that I don’t understand that-

I'm a little too busy today to give a full almanac but any specific questions you have I can answer throughout the day, post them here and I'll get to it. Could be helpful for everyone to see.

That's one way to make something fair, all in all as long as any player in the RP can at least have a fighting chance against any char, that means it's balanced.

One very important thing to mention lore-wise to everyone in general is that legally the Taskforce is not allowed to enter Singapore (aka Utopia), I wasn't sure if that translated.

Xenos aren't weak to heat and are resistant to fire, they just don't like it when a sudden burst of flame gets sent their way. But they are also bullshit incarnate so any weakness is a good one lmao

Also I should get space man post up later when I have free time

Xenos aren't weak to heat and are resistant to fire, they just don't like it when a sudden burst of flame gets sent their way. But they are also bullshit incarnate so any weakness is a good one lmao

Also I should get space man post up later when I have free time
Wym spaceman? Like a man made out of space (funnny pun)

Two important things for everyone to read,

The actual Utopia leader is imminent, so as of now Silque is not the leader, but an Advisor (utopian advisors are the second in commands). Blink is also an advisor.

I'm also making it an unspoken rule that if your character belongs to a faction, you now must get permission from that faction's leadership before launching an attack or mission. So for example if you're utopian, you would need to ask the leader or an advisor. Taskforce would be Starflight or a second, and etc etc for resistance and so on. If it's in-character that your character is going against their factions leadership, then you wouldn't get permission, but know you'd probably face the wrath of your faction leader when they find out.

Two important things for everyone to read,

The actual Utopia leader is imminent, so as of now Silque is not the leader, but an Advisor (utopian advisors are the second in commands). Blink is also an advisor.

I'm also making it an unspoken rule that if your character belongs to a faction, you now must get permission from that faction's leadership before launching an attack or mission. So for example if you're utopian, you would need to ask the leader or an advisor. Taskforce would be Starflight or a second, and etc etc for resistance and so on. If it's in-character that your character is going against their factions leadership, then you wouldn't get permission, but know you'd probably face the wrath of your faction leader when they find out.
What happens if they do attack someone?
Just wondering

Users who are viewing this thread

Back