• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Erm, where would be the best place to start for Narukami?

As I like to tell everyone, you can pretty much start wherever, throw yourself into whatever existing scenario or put yourself in a (populated?) location. I won't lie it's always helpful to get players who throw themselves in existing situations or populated areas

Very confused/interested in this trend I'm seeing of "unaffiliated but protects utopia" like uhhhh congrats ur utopian

i'm not sure if this robot fight would be the best place to bop in lol
As I like to tell everyone, you can pretty much start wherever, throw yourself into whatever existing scenario or put yourself in a (populated?) location. I won't lie it's always helpful to get players who throw themselves in existing situations or populated areas

Character acceptances are on hold atm, I need ppl to recognize one of the very few rules I have which is "Play Nice, Play Fair" -- there needs to be at least some semblance of justification before a fight

I rlly don't want to but if I have to I will start policing characters for being OP -- I do not allow characters that are overpowered to the point it ruins other players' experiences

So I have a huge issue with the battle happening on Utopia -- there didn't seem to be justification for attacking what is essentially an entire small country -- and the battle is so unfairly large in scale that players (incl myself, bc I don't enjoy having OP chars personally) can't really do anything in utopia right now, which is a problem since Utopia is such an integral area for players esp of that faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back