• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i will get up a post later! :D brain is sleeby still rn lmao

So, gwenpool gwenpool I'm going to be honest, I wasn't anticipating Seb being followed xD (weird, I know. Why -wouldn't- he be followed?). Does Beruka think he's trying to leave too?

And this kinda makes his investigation of the door pointless (but I guess plans never usually go according to plan right?) But he could offer another deal with her. (Hes lived his entire life with making deals with humans.)

I mean, he technically only promised to 'open the path' for Wrex right? The path is open... So he could just not stop her from containing everyone- could even be negotiated into helping catching the other two. In exchange for having access to information.

Basically Beruka is just sus -- to her the biggest threat is the one actively trying to leave the space

Go for whatever you think makes sense for him -- beruka will not fight him if he's not trying to escape, and despite her appearance of strict loyalty to her superiors, she always goes for her best offer -- so she'd probably take any deal even if it goes against taskforce

Ok, I'll go reread the deal with Wrex and I might edit my last post a bit. I'll let you know when I'm done so you know to reread it

Ok, I'll go reread the deal with Wrex and I might edit my last post a bit. I'll let you know when I'm done so you know to reread it

No worries, i think life kinda muddled my memory of the events -- it would make sense to just say the plan had gone awry, but you do you! The only reason why Wrex and Co. haven't booked it is bc of the quite heavy resistance that's found em

Yeah xD but a pissed of Wrex might be entertaining if he fails in his escape and finds out Seb has officially allied himself with the Taskforce after

alright! i am gonna respond to a private thread i got going with a friend, and then finally get my ass into gear and write a post for this ^^ hopefully it shouldn't take too long? but like sorry for making y'all wait i just got into the habit of writing in the evenings and it's a thing now apparently LKJDKLFJSD

alright! i am gonna respond to a private thread i got going with a friend, and then finally get my ass into gear and write a post for this ^^ hopefully it shouldn't take too long? but like sorry for making y'all wait i just got into the habit of writing in the evenings and it's a thing now apparently LKJDKLFJSD

it's ok mate there is absolutely no pressure at all lol

Ok, I’m starting to get confused by this Potato dude within the rp... some of the actions he does are either ones step ahead before we either execute them or ones unrelated, such as Quartz seeing into the brain of Pyramid head even though he doesn’t have any psychic power, only electrical and mineral conjuration and manipulation
Yeah I've been confused by him too and eventually just kinda made it make sense in my head by replacing words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back