• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Flecker Flecker hey is this still open im trying to find a home for a pair of Psychic psudo spiritual twin brothers. Would this rp be something that could accommodate such characters?

Thanks, if you have any questions or anything just let me know.
Will do. It has been confirmed that magic exists so i assume its safe to say that demons are a thing. If not can i have a hall like dimension called Inferno or the Abyss. Its not gonna be a super important thing in the story itself but it does play a role in my boys histories.

I was really planning on having a misison that will involve the characters fighting cultists and demons, so yeah that does exist. But I agree they're largely still in an alternate dimension.

I was really planning on having a misison that will involve the characters fighting cultists and demons, so yeah that does exist. But I agree they're largely still in an alternate dimension.
Perfect. Can my boys be rescued from a cult by whatever government organization deals with such things. That way they can be the governments "Devil Dogs" as is their theme.

It's really depends on your character sheet man. I think I'll give my say once I saw it, but I'm really open to anything lol

Oh actually before you make it, do you think it would be better if I change the RP setting to a city or maybe a school instead of a spaceship?

Oh actually before you make it, do you think it would be better if I change the RP setting to a city or maybe a school instead of a spaceship?
Why not all of the above?

Make it a mobile space settlement that is basically a spacefaring city, they could have a school as well so people can chose between having young school age denizens and adults dealing with the day to day magitech life.

Im personally planning on making my guys private security or government agents so if we are in a ship city private security likely makes more sense.

Why not all of the above?

Make it a mobile space settlement that is basically a spacefaring city, they could have a school as well so people can chose between having young school age denizens and adults dealing with the day to day magitech life.
I like this idea! The ship's definitely vast enough to hold a mini city. Okay sounds good.

Hi! So I've decided that this RP will be always open and your story will be unique to everyone else, so don't hesitat to join and don't worry about getting left behind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back