• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

tinfoil hat

austin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Welcome to my search thread,

So you can call me A, or Tin, it doesn't really matter. I have a massive craving for peculiar plots, ideas, characters, scenarios, etc. etc. - a fair few of my roleplay prompts revolve around fandoms (with ships and doubling options available), but I also have plenty of original ideas to bombard you with.

I'm hunting for a literate partner who enjoys the intricacies of plot development, as well as rambling on and on about the psychological background of our characters, because that's an aspect of a story or pairing which I love to delve into. I have a soft spot for villain archetypes, and honestly, the edgier the better.

Anyway, we should move onto greener pastures. I'll quickly bullet point some important information about me and my roleplaying habits - obviously I'm more flexible in real life, but I should probably establish some rules anyway. Then I'll get into original plots, fandom plots, and a list of characters I'd love you to play if we decide to double up! I'll also include a list of all my fandoms at the end so you can get a better idea of my interests.

I'm very flexible with doubling, so if there's something you've been desperate to write, then I'll attempt to fulfil that fantasy for you in exchange for a pairing of my own. Sound fair? I hope so!

giphy.gif

About me:
  • I am 18, looking for 18+ partners
  • I roleplay through PMs or Discord
  • I highly prefer MxM, but I can play both male and female characters
  • I'm ghost-friendly
  • I'm "slow post" friendly (as long as the posts are of good quality)
  • I'm most active Friday-Sunday, unless it's a holiday
  • 300-700 words is my comfort zone
  • I mirror post lengths
  • I don't roleplay as furries/nekos/werewolves/shifters
  • I don't roleplay as animals
  • All my characters are switches (no sub/dom)
  • I'm fine with all mature themes
  • I'm fine with OOC chatter
giphy.gif

With my plot ideas, I have various fandom plots and original plots, which I'll list separately to avoid confusion. The ones I'm most craving will have *'s next to them; the more stars, the more I'm craving a plot.

I'm also open to doubling, and I pride myself on being able to play any character you suggest (I'm even willing to do research if I'm unfamiliar with them). I have an extensive list of fandoms, so there's bound to be something that interests you!

WholeWellinformedBarnowl-small.gif

Original Plots:
  1. (Historical) Muse A is an old west bounty hunter, and has been on Muse B's trail for a long time. They meet in a Saloon one day and drunkenly talk with one other, realizing too late that Muse B is the outlaw Muse A has been hunting this entire time. **
  2. (Historical/Fantasy) Muse A is a Viking, cast out by their people and left to fend for themselves in a strange environment. Muse B, a Norse God in disguise, takes them in. Muse A realises that something isn't right, and takes it upon themselves to uncover the truth. ***
  3. (Historical/Sci-Fi) Muse A is from the future, a time-traveller, and Muse B is the first one to find them in the past. The strange clothes, the strange accent, it's all enough to convince Muse B that something is really weird about them. *
  4. (Historical/Crime) It's 1930, and Muse A is a hotshot detective who thinks they've seen it all. Muse B is a criminal mastermind they've been chasing for years. One day, they receive a letter. Muse B asks them to meet up in an enclosed area, no weapons, away from any public eyes or ears. The thrill of speaking to their enemy face-to-face is tantalizing for Muse A, but will they risk it? **
  5. (Superhero/Villain) Muse A is a villain, Muse B is a villain - they agree to work together to take over the world, but they didn't exactly expect to fall in love during the process. ***
  6. (Sci-Fi/Apocalypse) The world is being invaded by aliens, and Muse A has been prepping this entire time. Muse B knows this and turns up at Muse A's house uninvited, much to their dismay, and they end up having to work together in order to survive. *
  7. (Sci-Fi) Maybe a plot based on 'Interstellar' where Muse A comes back to earth after going on a mission, only to find that all their family died a long time ago whilst they're still the same age. Muse B is Muse A's therapist, or maybe a scientist working for NASA who's concerned about how Muse A is coping with the 'future'. **
  8. (Fantasy) Muse A is the Devil's right-hand man - they've been in hell for centuries, sorting through documents and files to make sure everyone gets their own special eternal torment. But they've always worked alone. One day, Muse B shows up in their office - they're new and oddly enthusiastic about working for the Devil, but also competitive, and they fall into a tense equilibrium as a result. **
  9. (Fantasy) Muse A is a magician/sorcerer, Muse B is an unenthusiastic apprentice who can't seem to get any spells right. Despite the difficulties they seem to have with making progress, they continue their witching shenanigans anyway, since practice makes perfect. **
  10. (Fantasy) Muse A is death, and Muse B is their new apprentice. Other than travelling across the land to guide spirits into purgatory, the pair get up to all sorts of mischief together.
  11. (Fantasy/Horror) Muse A is a modern-day Frankenstein, and since they're always so busy with their scientific escapades, they never have any time to properly take care of themselves. Muse A hires Muse B to look after the house whilst they're buried in studies, but trying to hide their project from Muse B proves more difficult than they originally thought. ***
  12. (Paranormal/Crime) Muse A is a detective, and they just got back from a weird cultist crime scene with Muse B, their partner. Muse A doesn't believe in ghosts or demons, but Muse B starts acting strangely, talking about people they've never met and events that never happened. Muse A suspects - against their better judgment - that something isn't right. ***
  13. (Crime) Muse A works as a singer/performer in a local bar, owned by the city's mafia and used as a front for all sorts of illegal business. Muse B is one of the newest members of the group, and other than being extremely enthusiastic about their new life of crime, is also deeply in love with Muse A.
  14. (Misc) Muse A is a university professor, Muse B is their student - a really irritating one at that. Muse B never hands in work and disrupts most of Muse A's lectures by being a huge nuisance. ***
  15. (Misc) Two actors, supposed to play enemies in a new film (maybe a classic superhero/villain dynamic), but as they get to know each other better, they also begin to fall in love.

original.gif

Fandom Plots (pre-made):

I have a very small and specific selection of pre-planned ideas for fandoms, mainly because I prefer to brainstorm with my partner rather than control every aspect of the roleplay - but I'll put these here anyway in case you'd be interested, by some miracle.

1. (Star Wars - Kylux) After Ren is first introduced to the First Order, Snoke sends him on a mission with General Hux to scope out nearby planets, intending to use one of them to build Starkiller. During their mission, Hux and Ren get to know each other, establishing a tense but romantic relationship. **
  2. (Star Wars - Kylux) Following Snoke's defeat, Ren agrees to hand over the position of Supreme Leader to Hux, because he seems more capable of effectively controlling the First Order. Kylo then stays as his Knight, reluctantly doing Hux's bidding. ***
  3. (RDR2 - Sean x Arthur) Hearing about Lenny's failure, Arthur decides to try and teach Sean how to read instead. After some initial stubbornness, the redhead learns to calm down around Arthur, and Arthur learns to not hate having Sean around. **
  4. (RDR2 - Sean x Arthur) - (Spoilers for Chapters 3 and 5!!!) Leading up to Sean's demise in Rhodes, he admits to Arthur that he's been having dreams of an animal, perhaps during one of their reading sessions (see above). Concerned due to his own dreams, Arthur keeps an eye on Sean, managing to save him in Rhodes after suspecting that something isn't right. Because of this, Sean lives through the rest of the game. **
  5. (MCU - Strange x Loki) During Ragnarok, instead of taking Loki with him to see his father, Thor agrees to leave him under Strange's supervision from fear that he might make the situation worse. Reluctantly, Strange allows Loki to reside within the Sanctum with him. *
  6. (Gotham - Nygmobblepot) - (Spoilers for Season 3!!!) Oswald confesses his love earlier than in the show, perhaps after Ed's close encounter with death at the hands of Butch, and Ed agrees to be with him because he still admires Penguin's sadistic nature. **
  7. (Gotham - Nygmobblepot) - (Spoilers for Season 1!!!) Nygma, whilst still working at the GCPD, accepts Jim Gordon's invitation on his behalf when Penguin visits the police station. After Jim refuses to go, he decides to turn up instead, and becomes a regular customer so he can annoy Oswald with riddles and strange facts. ***
  8. (Telltale's Batman - Riddler x Penguin) - (Spoilers for Season 1 and 2!!!) After becoming CEO of Wayne Enterprises, Oswald is surprised to find a strange visitor in his office. The oddity, Riddler, blackmails Oswald into an arms deal, threatening to tell everyone his secret identity as Penguin. After agreeing, Oswald continues his usual business, but is occasionally surprised by Riddler's sporadic visits to request weapons or equipment - the two start to grow closer as a result. **
  9. (Telltale's Batman - Riddler x Penguin) - (Spoilers for Season 1 and 2!!!) Following Penguin's beating at the hands of Batman, Oswald manages to escape arrest by the GCPD, and ends up in the hands of the Riddler instead. Ed reluctantly allows Penguin to hide in his home, nursing him back to health, and letting him in on his plans to destroy Batman once and for all. (this could link with the previous plot idea) ***
giphy.gif

Fandom Characters (for doubling!):

The characters listed here are ones I'm looking to play against. Essentially, it's an "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" procedure - you play one of these characters, I’ll play whatever you want!

I do have a longer list of fandoms just under this section as well, so you can get a better idea of who I'm more experienced with playing.

*'s indicated favourite characters

• Star Wars
    • *Kylo Ren*
    • *General Hux*
    • Obi-Wan
    • Han Solo
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • *Arthur*
    • Sean
    • Dutch
  • DC/Telltale's Batman
    • *Riddler*
    • Penguin
    • Bruce Wayne
  • DC/Gotham
    • *Riddler*
    • *Penguin*
    • Zsasz
  • MCU
    • *Loki*
    • Starlord
    • Dr Strange
    • Thor
  • Detroit: Become Human
    • Connor
    • Reed
  • Overwatch
    • McCree
    • Hanzo
  • Harry Potter
    • Draco
    • Lupin
    • Sirius
  • Evil Within
    • Sebastian
    • Joseph
giphy.gif

Other Fandoms I'm familiar with:

If nothing above took your fancy, then here are even more fandoms I've also roleplayed in the past. I'm not particularly interested in coming up with a plot based solely on all of these universes/fandoms, but I would be willing to double up, as per usual.

Just let me know if that's what you're after and we can certainly work something out.
  • Telltale's Batman *****
  • Gotham ****
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 ***
  • Star Wars (Episodes 1-8) ***
  • DC (general) **
  • Arkham Games **
  • MCU *
  • Suicide Squad
  • Telltale's The Wolf Among Us
  • Teen Titans
  • Disney
  • Star Trek
  • Harry Potter
  • God of War
  • LOTR
  • The Hobbit
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Overwatch
  • Okami
  • Gorillaz
  • Sherlock
  • The Matrix
  • Hunger Games
  • Deltarune/Undertale
  • The Evil Within
  • Various YouTubers (we can discuss)
  • Gravity Falls (AU's preferred)

tumblr_inline_par2htxVDt1vllg2q_540.gif

If you're interested in a roleplay or have any questions then either comment below or PM me. I'll try and respond ASAP!

Thank you for reading!

A/Tin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back