• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Three Plots: Supernatural/Occult, Fire Emblem Inspired, High Fantasy

PsyrenSqwack

Powered by the Apocalypse Roleplayer
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to present for your perusing pleasure 3 individual plots that I am interested in playing out. I am posting this in partners, but two of these plots work with and could be enhanced by having multiple players. Please do not inquire if you are uncomfortable with at least a paragraph per post; I can barely work with single paragraphs, and anything less will be deemed unacceptable; however people of all experience levels should inquire (after all, you can't gain experience if you never get the chance to spread your wings).

Occult/Supernatural Plot:
You have recently joined an organization known simply as "The Watch": a government sanctioned peace-keeping force intended to maintain the peace between humans and the supernaturals that live among them. Your first assignment takes you to a small town on the outskirts of a major city, where a recent murder has raised the tensions among the mostly supernatural town. All signs point to a human committing the murder, and now the family of the slain is out for revenge. You and your partner (or small team) will be investigating the murder, while handling the usual mundane cases that come in to help out the local supernatural populace.

High Fantasy Plot:
Inspired more by a DnD campaign, you have found yourself in the frigid northern town of Rawk's Watch. Once a mining town after the discover of precious minerals near the peak of Hiram's Fangs, the large mountain range that spans the northern reaches of the continent, the boom that once made the town flourish has died down. Now, only common folks barely scraping by and jaded adventurers who came seeking fortune and found only oppressive cold and violent, hungry monsters live here. But the situation has gotten much worse; as of a week ago, monsters have been attacking the town in waves. A sign has gone up onto the front door of the tavern, calling for a group of brave men and women to make a suicide attempt to force their way through the monsters and attempt to get word down to the local kingdom to send aid.

Fire Emblem Inspired Plot:
I imagine this as more of a tale of political intrigue and uprising and would probably discuss this plot more in depth with my partner. I would be willing to play either side of this, though my preferred will be in italics. Character A is a (prince/princess/other noble) of a foreign land, who had been at the capital to establish diplomatic ties and end hostilities that have lasted for decades. While there, A is captured and kidnapped by bandits, paid off by a shady character from behind the scenes who intends to ruin any hopes of establishing peace between the lands. Character B is a traveler who comes across character A and frees them from the bandit camp. From there, the two embark on a journey to return to the capital, gathering allies along the way and overcoming struggles. (Can be romantic or completely platonic, I envision it going either way).

Generic A x B Interests:
NOT A WHOLE LOT. If you want to role play with me, just send me a message. If I'm interested in what you have to offer, I'll come up with a character and see if that's what you'd like.

Secret Final Plot:
I would be interested in a role-play involving the early days of contact between humans and an alien race. I envision it taking place more on the alien's world, and this would be more abstract. If this sounds at all interesting, contact me and we can discuss.

hello I'm interested in your FE inspired one~! I just have a quick inquiry regarding expected posting frequency: how often would you like your partner to post?

hello I'm interested in your FE inspired one~! I just have a quick inquiry regarding expected posting frequency: how often would you like your partner to post?
As often as you would like, however, once a day at minimum would be preferred. If you need time away and want to put the RP on hiatus, just let me know. I usually can only post 2-3 times a day due to work.
I really like your occult/supernatural plot!
Thank you! It’s been bouncing around in my head for some time now. If you’re interested I can message you with more details.

Ahh, then I'm afraid I'll have to decline. (: My posting schedule is more like once or twice a week. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back