• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is the reason nobody did shit the first day job wise
in the rp is because the new prisoners were getting accommodated or something or was it just a lazy day? Cuz I’m pretty sure GM said it was 9 PM lol

Last edited:
Consider that work hours have already been said and done. We've only set the timing at 9 PM to have a convenient time for cell rearrangement/arrival of new inmates to fit the reason for the rearrangement. We will skip to tomorrow eventually for breakfast, where the cafeteria crew will get to decide how we suffer in our food. (Do note, kitchen people, that you will be getting up an hour before the rest to prepare breakfast)

I was relieved and insulted at the same time lol. I considered making trouble just to stick it to them XD

The only reason I’m up is because I violently woke up from a dream where every surface my house was covered in ants

I have a thing with ants. I’ve gotten over spiders mostly but ants freak the hell out of me.

Tabs are done and set up. It means you can seamlessly navigate from any of the three main threads - IC, OOC, or Characters - just by the links at the top of the pages.

O damn. I just have different tabs on safari for each and just jump to one and reload it because I’m innovative in the face of inconvenience. I WILL FIND A WAY TO BE LAZY EVEN IF IT KILLS ME.

I feel like I am the person late to a lecture and has to quietly slink to the back of the class with everyone staring lol. I already talked to Shaba after the mistake, but I will be a cellmate for one of you and working in construction hopefully!

Sybil Sybil Zenpai Zenpai Kala & Sithembile will share cell 1-16. This exception has been made after Zenpai posted a character shortly after I closed off the submission... then proceeded to fall asleep. I let it by and was thinking I'd make another character if need be, but seeing Sybil posted, even if by accident, I allowed it. But as of now, character submission is closed, so, please don't ask to add more characters that are more than just NPC's. We have enough people as prison personnel (less than I expected but this'll do), and like 16 inmates....

Damn though, 16 inmates. Never expected us to be THIS huge. firebright24 firebright24 and I owe you guys a HUGE thank you for making this random spitballed idea of ours this big.

Can I get Jack and Tanner in a cell together?
Sorry for overlooking this TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 , but to answer you: ask your cellmates' creators if they don't mind, then we can discuss how to implement the change.

Welp. That was me trying to make Long ass
posts like literally three quarters of the people here. Enjoy that shit show XD

Yes yes, we will skip, we were only in this part of the day (small talk) so everyone could get in their character's starter.

The skip will most probably be to breakfast the next morning, unless we have any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back