• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

KasperXIII

Sworn To A Great Divide
Soooo here's the good old OOC chat. Chat with your newfound buddies in the slammer about your plans for interactions, plans for your future, or, if you really feel up for it, just talk about whatever here. Keep it respectful, is all I ask. Enjoy!

Here's the link to the IC thread: Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [IC]
And if you ever need to refer back to the Character Sheets: Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [CHARACTERS]

INMATE WORK MANIFEST: (This is first come first serve)
  • Textile work (making clothing) [1/3] (Zorra)
  • Woodwork/Carpentry (making utilities from wood like tables, chairs, some furniture, etc...) [1/4] (Alice)
  • Heavy machinery (mainly car repair) [3/4] (Tanner, Alasdair, Tharr)
  • Janitorial duty (cleaning facilities from the halls outside gen-pop to bathrooms to sweeping the field to even watering the grass) [1/3] (Alicia)
  • Construction (actively building a new rec room for the guards) [2/5] (Kala, Calamitas)
  • Office boy for the warden (I will be taking this since I have plans for a Jasper/Warden Brookes dynamic)
  • Assistant in the medic bay (whatever help the doctors/nurses may need there) [1/2] (Cahone)
  • Kitchen duty (the only job that sort of breaks the usual schedule and, in addition to usual hours, are pulled away an hour or two before a meal time to prepare food. Whoever gets this gets to pick what we eat, soooo yeah. [0/4]
CELL ASSIGNMENT (So the record shows, you can double check here)
  • Lower Level (Denoted 1-X)
    • 1-16: Kala & Sithembile
    • 1-9: Calamitas & Silver
    • 1-5: Tanner & Jack
    • 1-2: Alicia & Tharraleos
  • Upper Level (Denoted 2-X)
    • 2-15: Alasdair & Cahone
    • 2-12: Zorra & Johnathon
    • 2-7: Jasper & Alice
DAY TO DAY SCHEDULE FOR INMATES: (we are abiding by the "close" category)

bVlv9BjXRJahCcKp6upUJQ.png

Yonsisac Yonsisac The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof GetThree GetThree TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 Morgrim Morgrim Zenpai Zenpai firebright24 firebright24 MsPolite MsPolite Flowiest D Flowiest D Castello Castello

Last edited:
I was gonna pick kitchen for obvious reasons, but medical bay sounds interesting to. Especially as his best idea for helping would be seal the wound with heat aha

Heavy machinery seems like it would make sense, but I think my char would avoid tanner

KasperXIII KasperXIII is my character able to intimidate others into doing his bidding? Say he was in janitor position, would guards stop him from demanding some other janitor to pick up his slack while he smokes or something aha

Also are any of the guards corrupt? Meaning deals could be made?

KasperXIII KasperXIII is my character able to intimidate others into doing his bidding? Say he was in janitor position, would guards stop him from demanding some other janitor to pick up his slack while he smokes or something aha

Also are any of the guards corrupt? Meaning deals could be made?

I like the way you think

Flowiest D Flowiest D

Yes, guards can definitely be corrupted (if they aren't already). The one I'll be putting out, for sure, will be one to take bribes/off-the-book deals. Your character could definitely get his way and slack off through intimidation if he so chooses xD

Well I’m assuming medical bay for stealing or slacking reasons.
Janitor position for slacking reasons.
Kitchen hand for stealing reasons. He wouldn’t mind cooking and prep to much aha

KasperXIII KasperXIII i was making small talk sorry aha unless my character can use his status as a prison boss to make underlings work all the jobs he signs for aha
Overall I’m fine where he ends up

Nah she'll be totally passionate about it. She'll slowly move without a word and creep off all patients. But she'll do what she is asked to. And more.
I’m worried about the “and more” part. Damn the mainstream for creating naughty nurse costumes

I have no idea what job Niko would take. Heavy machinery? Construction? Office boy? Kitchen work in hopes of stealig some coffee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back