• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
OH WHOOPS i forgot to upload the picture for the prisoner outfits in the first description post xD I thought I was missing something....

So do we find out our roommates as it goes on or is there going to be a list?

Zenpai Zenpai Once more people posts, guards will start to hand out individual papers to the inmates for their newly assigned cell/cellmate, along with their new job assignment. When that post comes, I will put all the active characters' names in a randomizer, and I'll put the results here in OOC.

Yes, I guess seeing that i have 10 names to randomize, I can do it now, and anyone who comes after, if anyone, I'll order that out if we get to it. Soooo... gimme a minute :)

Soooo here are the results of the randomizer! The pairings work in a manner in which 1 and 2 are bunked together, 3 and 4 together, 5 and 6 together, etc... Also, 1/2, 5/6, and 9/10 get cells on the upper level, while 3/4 and 7/8 on the lower (as seen in the sample image of gen-pop in the first IC post).

LWLqOg6TRJyzr-u2C9Irxg.png

The timestamp is to show that... well, I did this randomization just now :P (the scratched out part is my IP address btw, cuz the site I use does that, so for obvious reasons....)

Here's the cell numbers, enumerated in the format [floor level]-[cell number if they were numbered from left to right]
1/2 get cell 2-15.
3/4 get cell 1-9.
5/6 get cell 2-7.
7/8 get cell 1-5.
9/10 get cell 2-4.

Also good to know that the entrance to gen-pop comes from the left.

Also, I'm pretty exhausted today, so my coming post will go up tomorrow when I'm more fresh to write, as well as my CS for the warden. For now, feel free to have guards hand out sheets directing each of you to your new cells.

Is anybody else gonna add on, or should I keep going. I don’t wanna just write a novel and nobody else gets a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back