• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m worried about the “and more” part. Damn the mainstream for creating naughty nurse costumes
Nah, she's just gonna do her best to be a good nurse. A creepy, bloodstained nurse that communicates with the voices of dead people in combinations of words and sentences.
"Dont worry."(soothing) "You will not"
(scared)" DIEEEEEE "(aggressive)

Do we have to wear our inhibitors at all times or is it like just outside our cells?

Just a quick question but the schedule you put up had prisoners in Minimum, Medium and Close security. Are we all in one category or will that be assigned to us too? Or has this already been clarified and am I just an idiot?

I'll put it in both once the first post goes up. I'm working on it as we speak, finally done taking a break xD

Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [IC]

The starter is up! It's an open starter, so anyone is free to interact or start their own side thing as they please. Let's get this show on the road, people :)

Also, if you still have characters to get up, you still have time, even if the RP is starting. No worries.

TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 I'm not gonna be super picky about that, especially as the roleplay rolls along and we get to conversational situations, but for me? I plan to give at least 2-3 decent paragraphs per post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back