• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I normally don't double-post, but I am about to in order to progress to the next morning. Yonsisac gave me the go ahead to move forward without him/her. Hope nobody's lost hope in the RP just yet; I promise we are still moving forward!

The post for breakfast is up!

Some notes: Those controlling Katherina, Niko, and Dragoul, you were called out slightly earlier to prepare breakfast, and, as promised, you three get to pick what we eat, so long as it's within reason (don't go putting bleach in our cartons of milk right off the bat, for example; it's far too early for anyone to die like that).

Breakfast will last for a bit within this hour in-RP, and then, everyone will be called out for their respective jobs.

And since there seems to be issues with notifications, here's a bump back here to the OOC:

firebright24 firebright24 Zenpai Zenpai Castello Castello Gryphtaur Gryphtaur KAmber KAmber Kisaki Kisaki Flowiest D Flowiest D TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 Sybil Sybil MsPolite MsPolite The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Morgrim Morgrim GetThree GetThree

I feel really bad, first of all because I didn't get any notifs until you mentioned me and I thought the RP died, and secondly because I believe Niko has dropped out of the RP. I haven't heard from them on RPn or discord, so I will have to respectfully leave the Rp. I feel I owe it to you to let you know. Thank you for accepting me though, and I hope to see you around.

KasperXIII KasperXIII

I feel really bad, first of all because I didn't get any notifs until you mentioned me and I thought the RP died, and secondly because I believe Niko has dropped out of the RP. I haven't heard from them on RPn or discord, so I will have to respectfully leave the Rp. I feel I owe it to you to let you know. Thank you for accepting me though, and I hope to see you around.

KasperXIII KasperXIII
My guard could explain in game why your cell mate disappears, maybe offer a deal, a song..

I just looked back at our job manifest.... and our kitchen staff have all dropped off the radar or dropped out of the RP entirely :/

So basically the kitchen crew will be NPC's until denoted otherwise. I will decide on the breakfast for now: it's going to be a choice between toast, fruit, and a packet of cereal. Milk as a drink is an option. In the future, I may use a randomizer and give someone else a shot at it.

Do you think there should be a roll call? After a week or so with a couple notifications to see who responds and who doesn’t?

I assume you're talking about a sort of OOC thing? I guess so; I just assumed with the tags in the beginning, people were up to date. Then the site updated and fucked up notifications for everyone. And no one of us is really to blame for that.

time to look up what would happen if an inmate's heart rate skyrockets
update: Seemingly nothing, I was thinking about the lockdown that happens when a heart rate diminishes

Poor sith just had her roommate turn mental. The Witch needs a better beginning to her day than this, poor thing

If you haven't guessed, part of Harebourg's character is seeing how much people react to what he can do and laughing inwardly.

Yes, in light of the loss of inmates due to a variety of reasons, since the RP isn't quite developed yet, we've re-opened the RP and seeing who's still interested out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back