• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Princess OOC

@Kairikudo xD  yeah I am. You can thank Cheshire. She should be like the official wrangler for everyone to get them back into the rp xD  lol. But sorry for being gone so long. 

@AnimeGenork Nuuu. Poor Noah. ;^;  I've been doing art stuff and being obsessed with Hamilton. I am gonna look over the rp and maybe we can decide what to do with da Noah : d 

Ok so my question is who all still wants to continue the rp? I noticed it pretty much stopped after all the flashbacks were done so once I know who all still wants to be part of this we can work out what to do from there ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok so my question is who all still wants to continue the rp? I noticed it pretty much stopped after all the flashbacks were done so once I know who all still wants to be part of this we can work out what to do from there ^^

I'm still up for the rp

Sorry, I was feeling under the weather for a few days. No it isn't over and it kind of died for a bit cause i went poof for an entire month. And since mostly everyone is still up for it, I will just see who all hasn't replied or what spots need taken and maybe some of you can double up or if you don't want to we can try and find new people to take the spots.

im comin back tldr me what has happened

Well so far there's an argument going about whether Adam would harm the princess or not, Kairi is getting pissed at Taurus. Clair shot an arrow just missing Adam, Adams pissed because Taurus won't lead him to her, Aura tried cooling the situation down with ice cream.so the normal shit that happens when a princess who has been dead for thousands of years comes back not know what she is and her servants that had fought once over protecting her or killing her meet up again to get to her. ^ω^

im comin back tldr me what has happened

Well so far there's an argument going about whether Adam would harm the princess or not, Kairi is getting pissed at Taurus. Clair shot an arrow just missing Adam, Adams pissed because Taurus won't lead him to her, Aura tried cooling the situation down with ice cream.so the normal shit that happens when a princess who has been dead for thousands of years comes back not know what she is and her servants that had fought once over protecting her or killing her meet up again to get to her. ^ω^

Don't forget Noah crying in the woods. xD  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back