• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π“𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐀 π“π‘πˆπ€π‹π’ β€” WHISPERS OF THE REALM

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
all the characters up so far look lovely..... ravensunset ravensunset i rly adore the way u wrote her summary!!! i was hooked.

i've posted a placeholder n will henceforth begin my endless battle against writers block. πŸ₯Ή yowch...

all the characters up so far look lovely..... ravensunset ravensunset i rly adore the way u wrote her summary!!! i was hooked.

i've posted a placeholder n will henceforth begin my endless battle against writers block. πŸ₯Ή yowch...
HI thank you sm that is so kind,,, and providing absolute masterpieces of code for me to write within 😭😭 I am so excited to see what you come up with, good luck against the writers block πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Replaced her placeholder with a work in progress code; I should hopefully finish her CS after I wake up!

Sooo, I have a quick question?
I understand that we should be close to the inspired ethnicities in terms of our face claim, Chinese for example as I'm vying to have a character from Shizu. But do we want the clan to be strictly found in mainland China or can our characters be inspired by tribes living within China as well? I was thinking the Pumi people, Uyghurs and Kazakhs in terms of style.

I'll drop an idea of my character's fc down below.
1673633444545.png

Sooo, I have a quick question?
I understand that we should be close to the inspired ethnicities in terms of our face claim, Chinese for example as I'm vying to have a character from Shizu. But do we want the clan to be strictly found in mainland China or can our characters be inspired by tribes living within China as well? I was thinking the Pumi people, Uyghurs and Kazakhs in terms of style.

I'll drop an idea of my character's fc down below.
Hello ! You are more than welcome to use a fc inspired by other ethnic tribes/groups in China <3 your fc idea is lovely !

Hello ! You are more than welcome to use a fc inspired by other ethnic tribes/groups in China <3 your fc idea is lovely !
Thank you so much!
My only other question would be the possibility of applying for multiple characters? Or is it strictly one application per person?

Thank you so much!
My only other question would be the possibility of applying for multiple characters? Or is it strictly one application per person?
you can apply for more than one clan, but given the already limited spots i'd say not more than two c:

Sorry, one more question or clarification if you will!
Is martial arts a possibility in this world? The cultivation of qi is lost, but the fighting style and breathing method?
I was specifically thinking Hung Gar Kungfu, as the style itself or an inspiration due to its heavy set and very earth-bound moves, possibly taught in the temples?

Sorry, one more question or clarification if you will!
Is martial arts a possibility in this world? The cultivation of qi is lost, but the fighting style and breathing method?
I was specifically thinking Hung Gar Kungfu, as the style itself or an inspiration due to its heavy set and very earth-bound moves, possibly taught in the temples?
Yep, martial arts is definitely possible, widespread even, and a variety of styles are used throughout the clans! Hung Gar is a good source of inspiration ^^

weehee, I've completed my boy β•°(*Β΄οΈΆ`*)β•― feel free to lmk if there's anything I need to change!!

weehee, I've completed my boy β•°(*Β΄οΈΆ`*)β•― feel free to lmk if there's anything I need to change!!

HELLOOOOOO?? YOUR BOYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. MUCH EXCITE. I am in love with him v much.

HELLOOOOOO?? YOUR BOYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. MUCH EXCITE. I am in love with him v much.
LAKSJLKJSADF PLSS TYSM QwQ
939349b9d7b473ca120993494aec9e61db185161.gif

7D096B15-5A96-4679-8B42-B684AA95D27F.jpeg
on my knees, violently bowing in awe, in worship, of all these wonderful character concepts !! we couldn’t be more delighted to have such creativity flow with our lore aaaaaaa super excited to see what other characters are to be created !!

also, don’t be afraid to ask for an extension if you need one <3

HI he's such a cool character !! the direction you went w it is so fun and interesting and it was such a good read πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

aaaaand she's up! tysm for multiple people here for listening to me talk abt char creation and cavitea cavitea for helping me figure an item out fr. I'm extremely hype and love watching the chars come along!! also ofc lmk if there's anything I need to change lore-wise!

Last edited:
Hello!

A bit of a cry for help, if you will.

I'm struggling with sorting out the finalized backstory I want to give my character before completely writing it down but I'm struggling to give her a defined storyline. There are points I can come to agree on and there are others that I'm not sure make sense within the context of the lore, or if I'm stretching the lore too far...all in all, I'm having a bit of writer's block and am in need of someone to bounce ideas off of if possible?

Hello!

A bit of a cry for help, if you will.

I'm struggling with sorting out the finalized backstory I want to give my character before completely writing it down but I'm struggling to give her a defined storyline. There are points I can come to agree on and there are others that I'm not sure make sense within the context of the lore, or if I'm stretching the lore too far...all in all, I'm having a bit of writer's block and am in need of someone to bounce ideas off of if possible?
Hi! No worries, feel free to DM me and neon reverie neon reverie to talk through your character, we'd love to help ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back