• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒 — WHISPERS OF THE REALM

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

neon reverie

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴅɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ
Roleplay Type(s)
asian_temple_by_chernigiv_d91y4pw-pre.jpg

this is the ooc thread where you can post your questions about Zenua Trials.
(you can also just chat if you wish)

Last edited:
considering me impolitely sniffing

Also showing interest in this. Though I suppose I do have a question. I saw that there are limited slots. Is there going to be one character per clan or can there be multiple characters in/from the same clan?

I ask due to the prophecy not specifically stating that they had to be from those clans. Just that they needed to have those characteristics. Ie. Valor, wisdom, etc.

Also showing interest in this. Though I suppose I do have a question. I saw that there are limited slots. Is there going to be one character per clan or can there be multiple characters in/from the same clan?

I ask due to the prophecy not specifically stating that they had to be from those clans. Just that they needed to have those characteristics. Ie. Valor, wisdom, etc.
hi ! excited to have you showing interest ! as for your question; we intended it to be one per clan for plot and gming reasons c: it was indeed not specifically stated so thank you for the asking!

Do the clans stand seperately a lot, or is there more trade/mingling between the clans? I ask because I'm wondering how viable a character with a father and mother from different clans would be in lore terms, even if they grow up and live in one clan rather than another

1673290670982.jpeg
thinking pondering….. consider this my tentative interest. the plot looks great and im already impressed by the lore u have to back it up

Do the clans stand seperately a lot, or is there more trade/mingling between the clans? I ask because I'm wondering how viable a character with a father and mother from different clans would be in lore terms, even if they grow up and live in one clan rather than another
the plausibility depends on clan and stated relations since certain cultures are more open than others. shizu and yurei are probably the most traditionalistic in the sense that it's very uncommon to have a parent from different clan. but I'd say that for hyeon, daeya and shinsora it's entirely plausible. dulaan is a bit in between ; they are not closed off and you could have a different parent from another clan in their clan, but it's moreso that dulaan x other clan relationships are v much negatively judged in other clans (mostly due to dulaan's pillaging history) ! I hope this helps <3

the plausibility depends on clan and stated relations since certain cultures are more open than others. shizu and yurei are probably the most traditionalistic in the sense that it's very uncommon to have a parent from different clan. but I'd say that for hyeon, daeya and shinsora it's entirely plausible. dulaan is a bit in between ; they are not closed off and you could have a different parent from another clan in their clan, but it's moreso that dulaan x other clan relationships are v much negatively judged in other clans (mostly due to dulaan's pillaging history) ! I hope this helps <3
I was thinking of a Dulaan and Shinsora romance as my char's origin, so it'd be likely that he'd be raised in Dulaan since Shinsora is liable to not exactly be friendly to his existence?

I was thinking of a Dulaan and Shinsora romance as my char's origin, so it'd be likely that he'd be raised in Dulaan since Shinsora is liable to not exactly be friendly to his existence?
if you want the character to be of the shinsora clan, I'd say it is possible since they are nomadic and more free-thinking ; it can be that your character's family group has been more accepting than others with this. but, there will still exist a stigma against his existence when encountering other shinsora groups / clans.

just wanted to pop in here and say hey all! Very excited about this RP :D
(already thinking about things to draw for this hehe)

Not sure if I missed it or not! Is there a discord yet?

good morning!! all this interest is so exciting, thank you all for giving our child love ~

Not sure if I missed it or not! Is there a discord yet?
there's no discord yet, we'll be setting it up & sending the link out after accepting characters ^^

hi ! excited to have you showing interest ! as for your question; we intended it to be one per clan for plot and gming reasons c: it was indeed not specifically stated so thank you for the asking!
Got it, thank you. I'll wait for when we can start submitting characters

Is it correct to assume that there are only five slots for this RP? Or are there more, just that only five will be the prophesied ones?

if you want the character to be of the shinsora clan, I'd say it is possible since they are nomadic and more free-thinking ; it can be that your character's family group has been more accepting than others with this. but, there will still exist a stigma against his existence when encountering other shinsora groups / clans.
I intended to make him a Dulaan char from the start, I was just interested in what a cross-clan family history would entail in that regard.

Is it correct to assume that there are only five slots for this RP? Or are there more, just that only five will be the prophesied ones?
Yes, at the moment we're only looking to accept five characters to form the group.

Is the usage of Chi more like, avatar the last airbender, or is it more like wuxia movies in how it works?
You can think of it as being much closer to wuxia media, with abilities further down the Avatar spectrum being reserved for extremely Blessed people (think legendary figures). At this period in history, though, usage is pretty much non-existent since the gods "abandoned" the clans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back