• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐™๐„๐๐”๐€ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐’ โ€” WHISPERS OF THE REALM

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok, so for faceclaims, any specifics that yiu want?

You can think of it as being much closer to wuxia media, with abilities further down the Avatar spectrum being reserved for extremely Blessed people (think legendary figures). At this period in history, though, usage is pretty much non-existent since the gods "abandoned" the clans.
Ah, okay, so none of our chars would be chi users. Did chi-use 'die out', as in, no new people could use it and those who could just died of old age, or did chi-users actively stop being able to use chi?

Ok, so for faceclaims, any specifics that yiu want?
we arenโ€™t that strict on faceclaims; of course we like for the fcs to be as close to the inspired ethnicities (chinese for shizu, japanese for shinsora & yurei, mongolian for dรผlaan, korean for hyeon & daeya) as possible, but understand that finding the correct fc along with the correct vibes can be difficult.

we do like for the fcs to suit their in story ages , meaning no minors playing 18+ characters and no 30 year olds playing 50 year olds etc. other than that, feel free to go for what you feel encapsulates your character the most!

Ah, okay, so none of our chars would be chi users. Did chi-use 'die out', as in, no new people could use it and those who could just died of old age, or did chi-users actively stop being able to use chi?
it is a bit of both. technically the people still have their qi and could use it if they go thru specific, vigorous training since it still exists in all life forms, but the problem is that without the gods and their blessings, the access to the use has been sort of blocked? or at least made way more difficult. this is due to the mortals abusing their qi to make war. so with people no longer being able to use qi like they used to and new people not having the access to their qi like before, the usage faded with time.

Throwing my hat into the ring!

neon reverie neon reverie would it be plausible for a healer from Daeya to have been chosen?

I found a face-claim I like but for the life of me I cant figure out who she is

my daeya mans placeholder is up but y'all know me well enough to know this entire thing is very much subject to change. all clans are beautiful and i have ideas for all

Feel free to send a pic here, maybe someone can recognize her

Here's all the ones I could find of her:

2a529eb7c0c07965d542de8a3cde7c6c.jpg

8e3703b526b41854f07652a5509f9198.jpg

23e06fa64bf6ef9150084737f309f29c.jpg

961ff0c157e9ceba34a2bb403a9ed650.jpg

a1d759a39939a342a2655a1380cbb39e.jpg

Seems like it's a weibo influencer (@้’Ÿๆ›ผ่ฒ_ZMF) from the watermark at the bottom ^^
You're a life-saver

As you are only accepting 5 characters, I assume we just all apply for whichever spots we want first? Or is it first come first served, as I saw placeholders?

EDIT: Oh nvm ignore it. I just re-read the main thread, and it stated that it's not first come come served. Silly me.

As you are only accepting 5 characters, I assume we just all apply for whichever spots we want first? Or is it first come first served, as I saw reserves?
I think we apply for whatever spot catches our interest and then the GM's pick whichever characters are the best fit for the roleplay.

got my WIP sheet up! It does seem like there's also another dulaan char, so I might switch my guy over to shinsora if there's a conflict
please i'm by no means accepted or gatekeeping dulaan

1673463653201.png

i'd just say even though my template is pretty to change the starting line and the edgy phrase i put instead of brief since they're specific to my character

got my WIP sheet up! It does seem like there's also another dulaan char, so I might switch my guy over to shinsora if there's a conflict
hi ! we stated that we like for the greatest fear to be dmed to us instead of put in the actual cs; could u make the according changes to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back