• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Pantheon: Live and Reloaded (IC Thread) (OPEN)

OOC
Here
"The deeper districts are more ruined. Nightbringer spawn are there. I'll go with you if you want." The red Lance snapped through the air and into his hand.

"...I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Going there at all..." Helsa mused to herself. "Either way, I think there's a lot to discover here..."

Helsa immediately climbed over the wall herself, following Tabbris and looking around for anything else of interest along the way.
Crunch.

Helsa's foot went through a mummified ribcage.

"Up here!" Tabbris shouted from the gate to a towering cylindrical building.

Crunch.

Helsa's foot went through a mummified ribcage.

"Up here!" Tabbris shouted from the gate to a towering cylindrical building.

Helsa froze for a couple seconds before an expression of pure disgust crossed her face. Shaking her foot quite a few times, she eventually reached the gate with Tabbris.

Helsa froze for a couple seconds before an expression of pure disgust crossed her face. Shaking her foot quite a few times, she eventually reached the gate with Tabbris.
"Be very quiet. The original owner never left."

The building's interior was dark, and a staircase wound up and down the well-like space.

Well THAT'S ominous. Helsa thought to herself as she snuck up the staircase, as quiet as she could.
A cracked crystal flickered to life on the ceiling, glowing bright enough to reveal the platforms above and below. A golden statue stood on the first platform, carved into a humanoid shape.

A cracked crystal flickered to life on the ceiling, glowing bright enough to reveal the platforms above and below. A golden statue stood on the first platform, carved into a humanoid shape.

...what the heck is that? Helsa thought once more, staring at the golden statue.

...what the heck is that? Helsa thought once more, staring at the golden statue.
Tabbris stepped to her side.

"That's one servitor. There's six more hanging around. And be careful- floors can cave in." With that, he tapped the servitor. With a liquid whoosh, it compressed into a fist-sized cube.

"Here."

Tabbris stepped to her side.

"That's one servitor. There's six more hanging around. And be careful- floors can cave in." With that, he tapped the servitor. With a liquid whoosh, it compressed into a fist-sized cube.

"Here."

"Oh, thanks." Helsa, taking the servitor cube and looking closely at the golden square. "Six more of these...how very interesting..."

"Oh, thanks." Helsa, taking the servitor cube and looking closely at the golden square. "Six more of these...how very interesting..."
"They were all the rage. Some were more... interesting. The old ones were your average shoggoth, but these don't need to be fed."

"...I both want more information, and know I'll regret asking..." She mumbled to herself.
"Shoggoths were like a gel, reshaping according to their master's wishes. Unfortunately, they are still organic... and hungry." Tabbris tapped another servitor, and passed it to her.

"I'll head down, you go up. I think two more are up there."

Helsa Action #2

"Shoggoths were like a gel, reshaping according to their master's wishes. Unfortunately, they are still organic... and hungry." Tabbris tapped another servitor, and passed it to her.

"I'll head down, you go up. I think two more are up there."

Helsa calmly nodded, as she grabbed the servitor cube and continued upward. As she did so, part of her energy extended outward to outside of Arqa, extending to a single, monstrous man. A horrible person that experimented with the darkest of magics, just for their own benefit. A cold, cruel, and petty person that would do anything for their goals.

Helsa almost respected him. The part of her power that went to him cursed something on his body. A staff, that he used to focus his dark spells, and the curse was only amplified by the dark energy he constantly pumped through the focus. He grew even darker. His skin faded away, leaving ashen-black bone in it's place. Orange fire burned where his eyes were, and a dark runic sigil carved itself into his skull.

From that day forth...he would be known as Blackbellow. And he would wreak havoc on the mortals that dared cross his path.

Blackbellow.jpg (Not mine.)

Last edited:
Inqui could see Helsa in the distance, climbing up the stairs. What Helsa couldn't see was the thing perching on the top. It resembled a pile of golden humanoid bodies stacked together and spasmodically twitching.

Inqui immediately ran after Helsa, her metal greaves clinked and clanked with each hurried step, she called out to her on the top of her voice.

“Helsa! Helsa! Hold on!”

Before Ocaeril could ever hope to come up with a proper plan for him and Inqui to partake in to try and defeat the beast, Inqui suddenly had to leave. He couldn't even ask her what was the matter, and if he could perhaps help her in any way, she was suddenly gone.

...A sigh escaped from his lips. He knew that Inqui was a hero, and principally the goddess of them, but still, she shouldn't go out of her own way without any help at all. Ocaeril considered sending in some help in the form of a clone, but that would perhaps not give him the necessary energy to make the seal. As such, instead, Ocaeril summoned a long scroll from thin air, and opening it, various runes were inscribed on it. Quickly putting his hand on top of it and infusing Chakra, a cloud of smoke came from it, as a small bug with his own symbol on it. A simple Jutsu used to summon a bug that could be used to send a message to its caster, something akin to an alarm...And of course, it would follow Inqui with her essence, going to where she was.

Thankfully, he could use her essence due to Marah, so it wasn't a problem.

"Keep her safe, and warn me in case something happens." The planet god said before the little bug flew away...

With that, Ocaeril would sigh, moving away some hair from his horns, before tapping his staff on the ground, and suddenly disappearing-

--Appearing then where Tanya would currently be.

"Hello, Champion Tanya." Ocaeril said, totally ignoring his new, almost demonic appearance or Tanya's own personal bubble. "I came here on Inqui's regards, I heard you are planning to try and take down the beast named the Kitsune as well?"

Somewhere in Camelot, a sleeping Son Goku rose his head, as his tails waved excitedly.

When Ocaeril appeared near Tanya, Tanya was fumbling over a young white-haired child that wore a baby blue robe and had beatiful flowers floating around him like a certain smug wizard, but unlike said wizard, he had white cat-like ears on top of his head, dark green eyes, and said floating flowers were of the lotus and oriental kind.

Tanya was standing over a table as the young white-haired child sat next to her, she was pointing to various images and inscriptions in these heavy books that as Ocaeril looked over them, were ones that were used to teach various magic, with this book being the one for Runes.

“Okay this is Feoh, the rune of power and fi-” Tanya then raised her eyes as she then quickly turned around before poising a newly-created spear at Ocaeril, her eyes were poised with clear focus and willingness to kill before widening with surprise as she realized it was Ocaeril.

“O-Ocaeril?! My word don’t surprise me like that!” she lowered her spear and gave a quick nod “you should be thankful you’re a god and I had fast enough reflexes to stop myself from cutting your head off, guards it’s alright, disperse” she called out to the red royal guards that Ocaeril noticed were surrounding him, they nodded at Tanya and dissipated, Ocaeril noticed that the young child from before looked at him curiosity and wonder before hurriedly going back to his book as he realized that Ocaeril was looking at him.

“Anyways why’re you here? If I had known you were coming, I would’ve quickly prepared a welcoming ceremony, wait, is it the temple? I know that it isn’t finished, but we had a problem as another of Mordred’s rebels bombed the place, as of now it’s contaminated with this strange curse that makes anyone forget their language and learn this new one, of course me and my Cursed ones are doing their best to reverse this curse, anyways, if it’s not the temple what brings you here?”

[/SPOILER]Helsa Action #2

Helsa calmly nodded, as she grabbed the servitor cube and continued upward. As she did so, part of her energy extended outward to outside of Arqa, extending to a single, monstrous man. A horrible person that experimented with the darkest of magics, just for their own benefit. A cold, cruel, and petty person that would do anything for their goals.

Helsa almost respected him. The part of her power that went to him cursed something on his body. A staff, that he used to focus his dark spells, and the curse was only amplified by the dark energy he constantly pumped through the focus. He grew even darker. His skin faded away, leaving ashen-black bone in it's place. Orange fire burned where his eyes were, and a dark runic sigil carved itself into his skull.

From that day forth...he would be known as Blackbellow. And he would wreak havoc on the mortals that dared cross his path.

Inqui immediately ran after Helsa, her metal greaves clinked and clanked with each hurried step, she called out to her on the top of her voice.

“Helsa! Helsa! Hold on!”

When Ocaeril appeared near Tanya, Tanya was fumbling over a young white-haired child that wore a baby blue robe and had beatiful flowers floating around him like a certain smug wizard, but unlike said wizard, he had white cat-like ears on top of his head, dark green eyes, and said floating flowers were of the lotus and oriental kind.

Tanya was standing over a table as the young white-haired child sat next to her, she was pointing to various images and inscriptions in these heavy books that as Ocaeril looked over them, were ones that were used to teach various magic, with this book being the one for Runes.

“Okay this is Feoh, the rune of power and fi-” Tanya then raised her eyes as she then quickly turned around before poising a newly-created spear at Ocaeril, her eyes were poised with clear focus and willingness to kill before widening with surprise as she realized it was Ocaeril.

“O-Ocaeril?! My word don’t surprise me like that!” she lowered her spear and gave a quick nod “you should be thankful you’re a god and I had fast enough reflexes to stop myself from cutting your head off, guards it’s alright, disperse” she called out to the red royal guards that Ocaeril noticed were surrounding him, they nodded at Tanya and dissipated, Ocaeril noticed that the young child from before looked at him curiosity and wonder before hurriedly going back to his book as he realized that Ocaeril was looking at him.

“Anyways why’re you here? If I had known you were coming, I would’ve quickly prepared a welcoming ceremony, wait, is it the temple? I know that it isn’t finished, but we had a problem as another of Mordred’s rebels bombed the place, as of now it’s contaminated with this strange curse that makes anyone forget their language and learn this new one, of course me and my Cursed ones are doing their best to reverse this curse, anyways, if it’s not the temple what brings you here?”
Helsa found the next servitor, but the last was on the highest platform... and wings were visible on the other end.

(Ooc, Blackcat, you should catch up a little. No offense.)

“Helsa! Helsa! Hold on!”

Of course, when Tanya pointed her spear at him, Ocaeril didn't even flinch. In fact, he simply stared at the weapon for a second, before slowly putting a finger over it, and pushing it away from his face. Still, even though such an event happened, a smile was still present on his face, chuckling and waving a hand at Tanya in a comfortable manner. Still, his eyes landed on the child, before giving him(?) a little wave and a smile.

...Frankly speaking, his appearance reminded him a bit of Fou. He mentally frowned at that.

"Ahaha, I apologize, I apologize." The god laughed a bit, shaking his head. "I have a bit of a thing with showing up unexpectantly. I quite like scaring my children a bit, you see? Gets their blood running. Still, if you wish for a spar one day, all you have to do is ask."

Looking at the child, Ocaeril nodded. "Still, if I may ask, who is this little one? Is he a child of yours?"

Before she could answer, he clapped his hands together, and shook his head. "Ceremonies aren't necessary! And I truly don't mind the temple much. If you wish, I could ask Son to give you a little help. But no, the reason I am here is that me and Inqui have...Similar objectives, you see. In the East, in the land of the Jade Empire, there is a powerful being known as the Kitsune. A being capable of altering space and time to its wish, and whose destructive powers are close to a Demigod. With the recent problems of Helsa and The Beast, I'm afraid that those three forces could contribute to the destruction of the Empire if we don't take a course of action."

With that, Ocaeril would cast a Genjutsu spell, showing her the current state of the Empire, with Zeruel, The Kitsune, and the recent burnings. For Tanya and the child, it would appear as if they changed locations, and now were floating above the Jade Empire, but they could still feel the ground, the air, and the table they were on. It was simply as if the 'texture' of the objects changed.

"With the recent creation of Chakra, and with the help of your heroes, I believe we can create a seal powerful enough to seal the beast inside of me- My unique Chakra would ensure she wouldn't escape, either, assuming her skills are similar to Ninjutsu. And also because...It is a tricky creature, no doubt. Maybe I'll change the location of her seal, but I wish to wear it down with my own will so it doesn't try to escape."

With a hum, the illusion changed to the beast itself- Or at least, a few glimpses of it in its human and bestial form.

"And if the Jade Empire is destroyed...No doubt it would change its focus to other empires."

Of course, when Tanya pointed her spear at him, Ocaeril didn't even flinch. In fact, he simply stared at the weapon for a second, before slowly putting a finger over it, and pushing it away from his face. Still, even though such an event happened, a smile was still present on his face, chuckling and waving a hand at Tanya in a comfortable manner. Still, his eyes landed on the child, before giving him(?) a little wave and a smile.

...Frankly speaking, his appearance reminded him a bit of Fou. He mentally frowned at that.

"Ahaha, I apologize, I apologize." The god laughed a bit, shaking his head. "I have a bit of a thing with showing up unexpectantly. I quite like scaring my children a bit, you see? Gets their blood running. Still, if you wish for a spar one day, all you have to do is ask."

Looking at the child, Ocaeril nodded. "Still, if I may ask, who is this little one? Is he a child of yours?"

Before she could answer, he clapped his hands together, and shook his head. "Ceremonies aren't necessary! And I truly don't mind the temple much. If you wish, I could ask Son to give you a little help. But no, the reason I am here is that me and Inqui have...Similar objectives, you see. In the East, in the land of the Jade Empire, there is a powerful being known as the Kitsune. A being capable of altering space and time to its wish, and whose destructive powers are close to a Demigod. With the recent problems of Helsa and The Beast, I'm afraid that those three forces could contribute to the destruction of the Empire if we don't take a course of action."

With that, Ocaeril would cast a Genjutsu spell, showing her the current state of the Empire, with Zeruel, The Kitsune, and the recent burnings. For Tanya and the child, it would appear as if they changed locations, and now were floating above the Jade Empire, but they could still feel the ground, the air, and the table they were on. It was simply as if the 'texture' of the objects changed.

"With the recent creation of Chakra, and with the help of your heroes, I believe we can create a seal powerful enough to seal the beast inside of me- My unique Chakra would ensure she wouldn't escape, either, assuming her skills are similar to Ninjutsu. And also because...It is a tricky creature, no doubt. Maybe I'll change the location of her seal, but I wish to wear it down with my own will so it doesn't try to escape."

With a hum, the illusion changed to the beast itself- Or at least, a few glimpses of it in its human and bestial form.

"And if the Jade Empire is destroyed...No doubt it would change its focus to other empires."
At the moment, Zeruel was obliterating the remaining defiance with her army of Chi Warriors and Zeruelim. Eye-Beams flashed, slagging a mountain fortress in a flash.

Helsa found the next servitor, but the last was on the highest platform... and wings were visible on the other end.

Helsa looked at the servitor, then looked at the one on the highest platform... "How exactly am I supposed to get up there?" The Goddess of Corruption groaned...and then she noticed the wings...

Oh. That's probably the one Tabbris was talking about.

...she might need some help with this one. She extended her power out towards Inqui, who she could now detect in the city.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Inqui, look for the large tower-like building and head up when you get inside. I should be there.

Tanya shook her head "sadly I do not have enough time to have spars as of now, while sparring may let me hone my abilities, they're not needed now as I need to focus entirely on my business, and so I'm maximizing my time for only the most important of things, like managing my business, my workers, Son Goku, and Merlin-tan here"

The newly named Merlin-tan waved at Ocaeril.
"Actually not really, well technically by the legal paperwork of this state, I am his step-mother, but he's...one of Merlin's experiments. To add in some context, when me and the Patron of Heroes entered this world, Merlin was with us, if the Patron represented the Hero who saved people and went on adventures, and I represent the one of divine-origin and the ruler hero, Merlin represents the mage and the teacher of heroes.

As such, while officially he is my Court Mage, he goes around Ocaeril flirting his way around, that damn cassanova beds anyone willing, men, female, other, due to his ability to shapeshift, he is able to bed anyone, and I mean anyone, as such, he has lots of bastards in this world, most often if I can, I get them and place them in our foster care system since Bastards aren't well-liked, anyways Merlin-tan is one of his more unique and stupid interactions.

You see, one time he thought it was a great idea to bed the First Incarnate of the Patron, you know what I mean, Nakashashi, the Nekomatus Shogun, he...I'll just lay it straight, he disguised himself as Nakshashi's wife, and then adjusted the fetus inside him to be the equivalent of a Nekomatus version of him, he then delivered it straight to my throne and now I take care of him, mostly because I want to make sure he doesn't act as much of a pervert as his father, so far.." Tanya looked at Merlin-tan, who was busy learning a spell in a tome and used it to make miniature fireworks, he giggled as he used his miniature fireworks spell to frighten a nearby maid.

"Well he's not perverted at least"

Tanya steels her eyes as she realizes the Ocaeril has a goal similar to Inqui.

"Actually, I highly believe it wouldn't be right to seal it into you, according to what you say, she might have something on her sleeve to trick you, rule of advice, never stick something into something important, as such, while we can do a seal and I truly believe that it is the best idea, me, Inqui, and the various Casters we have in tow, we had a plan already, you see, have you heard of the Demon Slayer?"
Helsa looked at the servitor, then looked at the one on the highest platform... "How exactly am I supposed to get up there?" The Goddess of Corruption groaned...and then she noticed the wings...

Oh. That's probably the one Tabbris was talking about.

...she might need some help with this one. She extended her power out towards Inqui, who she could now detect in the city.

BlackCat-055 BlackCat-055

Inqui, look for the large tower-like building and head up when you get inside. I should be there.
Inqui immediately reinforced her legs and blitzed towards the tower-like building, she then bolted inside as she slammed the walls inwards and constantly speed up as she ran to Helsa's location.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back