• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
He blushes a little. "Well, I did enjoy the last place it got me....but uhhh anyway. Is the emperor always like that? I've never seen you so scared before."

“Yes unfortunately he is, and the curse the spider queen put him under didn’t help” she replied

Dave walks out behind her.

Lumi teleported them to the crater that was once Erebus, the mountain that was the home to the spider queen.

Upon arrival Lumi looked at the crater “oh god, I knew it was a powerful spell, but I didn’t know it had THAT much power”

Lumi teleported them to the crater that was once Erebus, the mountain that was the home to the spider queen.

Upon arrival Lumi looked at the crater “oh god, I knew it was a powerful spell, but I didn’t know it had THAT much power”
Dave looks at the crater in awe. "One spell did all of that? Wow. Whoever did that must be seriously dangerous."

Dave looks at the crater in awe. "One spell did all of that? Wow. Whoever did that must be seriously dangerous."

“yeah don’t you remember, it was the spider queen that did it, and we just barely escaped before she destroyed the whole mountain” she replied

"...well it's all strange...and with the circumstances going on all around us...this aparent war against two people and us all being well hunted by this Emperor...it would be nice to know what we are doing or were we are going... be less mysterious......" she uncrossed her arms and waved her hand "look....let's just go off and find Lady Nacha and get moving to were ever we are going next.." Emily said her tone of voice sounding a bit frustrated.

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The group didn’t have to go far back around the lake, because Nacha had caught up after her little swim, but almost initiatory everyone in the group could tell she was suppressing her emotions when she opened her mouth to speak “my apologies everyone, I just couldn’t help myself” she stated, there wasn’t even a hint of sincerity as she bowed in apology before they began to head towards an exit

Nacha walked silently in front of the group, doing her best to lead them away from any dangers, and if conflict was unavoidable the monsters would be cocooned to slowly die.

After another hour of walking they came across a split, there were 5 tunnels and Nacha could remember which tunnel was the way out, so the group had a chance to rest and eat while she focused on finding the exit.

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The group didn’t have to go far back around the lake, because Nacha had caught up after her little swim, but almost initiatory everyone in the group could tell she was suppressing her emotions when she opened her mouth to speak “my apologies everyone, I just couldn’t help myself” she stated, there wasn’t even a hint of sincerity as she bowed in apology before they began to head towards an exit

Nacha walked silently in front of the group, doing her best to lead them away from any dangers, and if conflict was unavoidable the monsters would be cocooned to slowly die.

After another hour of walking they came across a split, there were 5 tunnels and Nacha could remember which tunnel was the way out, so the group had a chance to rest and eat while she focused on finding the exit.
Miandiya was about to sit and rest but decided to look closer at one of the tunnels, curious to see if she could figure out which way they should go.

(I got nothing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back