• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
“Like who exactly?” Valentine asked as she showed up with Dave and crossed her arms, Ardeth immediately stood between her and the group with weapons drawn “leave us be retched vampire” Ardeth stated LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

Dru sighed and held up his hand palm facing upwards "should I give her a little sun or what?" Dru want sure who this person was but the fact that Ardeth seemed to dislike her was a little cause for concern.

Adelaide looked over to Valentine and David. She remembered that she and Leon had ran into them eairlier when running from the mansion after the whole horn incident. She kept quite taking a step back unsure what type of troupe they had just encountred from the reaction Ardeth had.

Seeing Ardeth reaction to the two newcomers had Emily feeling unsure. She pulled out her wand and had it at the ready incase if this interaction broke out into a fight or a run for their lives.

Miandiya took our her bow and aimed a arrow at the newcomers.
Maya stares them down, ready to strike.

Dave sighs. "Must everything escalate to violence so quickly?"

(Like what?)

(Like the group is still searching for Nacha after their initial meet up. They did come across the oasis town of a cult that followed the spider queen in the desert only to find the place a ghost town after a demon had transformed all the residents into spider statues. They continue their search west until two servants of Gondor show up and reveal the emperor has returned)(and basically everything else stays the same) (but it’s just an idea, for a sorta soft reboot I guess)

(Like the group is still searching for Nacha after their initial meet up. They did come across the oasis town of a cult that followed the spider queen in the desert only to find the place a ghost town after a demon had transformed all the residents into spider statues. They continue their search west until two servants of Gondor show up and reveal the emperor has returned)(and basically everything else stays the same) (but it’s just an idea, for a sorta soft reboot I guess)
(Fine with me)

"Last time we saw you guys you attacked us" Miandiya said

“Fair point” Valentine chuckled lightly as she put her hands up to show she wasn’t a threat this time

Ardeth kept his guard up as he did not believe a word the vampire said.

(I am curious if you guys wouldn’t mind me changing a few things?) Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"We do not mean you any harm." Dave added as he puts his shield down. "I understand that you all may be on edge, but I really think we should have a conversation. There's something that you all need to know."

“Fair point” Valentine chuckled lightly as she put her hands up to show she wasn’t a threat this time

Ardeth kept his guard up as he did not believe a word the vampire said.

(I am curious if you guys wouldn’t mind me changing a few things?) Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"We do not mean you any harm." Dave added as he puts his shield down. "I understand that you all may be on edge, but I really think we should have a conversation. There's something that you all need to know."
Miandiya still aimed her weapon at the two still not trusting them. For all they knew this could be a trap

Miandiya still aimed her weapon at the two still not trusting them. For all they knew this could be a trap
Dru kept one hand on his gun and the other ready glowing with raw energy ready to change into any form.

As everyone stood around still a little tense from the sudden appearance of the vampire that had previously met with.

But the group failed to notice that the flow of the stream had seemingly stopped, as if it was frozen but not frozen. No sound was echoing through the caves, as the group looked around They took notice that objects started to fade out of existence around them, first small things like rocks, sticks, and insects, then entire sections of the cave walls would simply vanish with a black void behind them.

As the group looked towards Nacha for any explanation they soon noticed that even she was frozen, along with Ardeth and the vampire Valentine, before they too started to fade from existence. Before long the floor beneath their feet started to fade, leaving them standing on nothing but air as a vortex appeared beneath them.

This vortex started growing until tendrils of lighting emerged and wrapped around the reincarnations, grabbing them by the leg, an arm, or the waist and pulling them through the black void into the vortex.

This was a time vortex that lead to the past, as their own memories began to alter slightly revealing their lives in this time period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back