• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"I've been thinking about what the emperor said. He showed up looking to see if you caught anyone like me. That means that these people we're after are like me. It almost feels like I'm selling out my own people without even knowing them. I honestly don't want to do this. I'd rather still be in bed with you, but I know it's something we have to do. I don't want to risk Heskorath doing something to you because of my lack of compliance. I don't care if he were to hurt me.....I just want you to be safe." He answered. "And I don't want them to suffer either. They may be lost and confused like I was. I'd still be lost had I not come across you."

She smiled and took his hand “and I want you to be safe as well Dave”

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Last edited:
Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

as the two returned Nacha looked at them “that wasn’t the correct way” she replied and focused on the one that was one from the left “that way is the exit” she added as small spiders came scurrying out of each tunnel and seemed to merge with her outfit

as the two returned Nacha looked at them “that wasn’t the correct way” she replied and focused on the one that was one from the left “that way is the exit” she added as small spiders came scurrying out of each tunnel and seemed to merge with her outfit
Maya watches the spiders return to Nacha. "Wow. That's....pretty effective actually. Nice job, but I still have questions. You know, regarding our situation and our safety...and about you. I'm curious."

Maya watches the spiders return to Nacha. "Wow. That's....pretty effective actually. Nice job, but I still have questions. You know, regarding our situation and our safety...and about you. I'm curious."

Nacha stood up and nodded “I will answer what I can” she replied

Nacha stood up and nodded “I will answer what I can” she replied
"What you can...fine. What CAN you answer? Tell us about yourself. You're obviously an important factor in all of this, and the more we know about you, the more we understand all of this. I know not everyone isn't easily trusting, but we gotta start somewhere. If any of these people end up dead because you're holding out information that could save us, I'm gonna be PISSED, and rightfully so." She said aggressively, trying to hide the caring side in her words.

“If we were given the option… would you consider leaving the empire with me?” She asked
"In all honesty, I would. Especially if your life were in danger." He answered. Then, he sighs. "I...I can't stop thinking about Heskorath showing up earlier. I don't want you to be afraid of him. I don't want him to hurt you. That's why I'd leave the empire if the opportunity were to arise."

[/QUOTE
"What you can...fine. What CAN you answer? Tell us about yourself. You're obviously an important factor in all of this, and the more we know about you, the more we understand all of this. I know not everyone isn't easily trusting, but we gotta start somewhere. If any of these people end up dead because you're holding out information that could save us, I'm gonna be PISSED, and rightfully so." She said aggressively, trying to hide the caring side in her words.
Miandiya saw the little spiders returning to Nacha. It was pretty cool having little scouts whenever she needed them. She stayed quiet as her and Maya spoke. She glanced around at the others, it was nice hearing that Maya would be pissed if anything happened to them. She felt the same way, in the short time she gained some nice friends.

Nacha blinked “very well, I’ve held off telling you this because I thought you weren’t ready, but the stories you’ve been told about Emperor Heskorath? How he sought eternal life and tried to get someone to grant it to him but he killed those that refused, then killed the family of the one that granted his request?” She stated, despite being emotionless they could still tell that at the mention of the family Nacha was hurt. “Well the mage that granted him his request was me… I gave him his eternal life….” She blinked again looking at the stunned expressions from everyone before continuing “Heskorath, or as he was previously known Johnny, was a really nice guy back where we came from, brave and put others before himself, however when we arrived here, he slowly changed, he was still my best friend, so I was blinded by his change until he slaughter my family after helping him” she added

Her emotionless facade began to crack as tears started flowing down her cheeks

Everyone else in the cavern heard the truth The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:

Nacha blinked “very well, I’ve held off telling you this because I thought you weren’t ready, but the stories you’ve been told about Emperor Heskorath? How he sought eternal life and tried to get someone to grant it to him but he killed those that refused, then killed the family of the one that granted his request?” She stated, despite being emotionless they could still tell that at the mention of the family Nacha was hurt. “Well the mage that granted him his request was me… I gave him his eternal life….” She blinked again looking at the stunned expressions from everyone before continuing “Heskorath, or as he was previously known Johnny, was a really nice guy back where we came from, brave and put others before himself, however when we arrived here, he slowly changed, he was still my best friend, so I was blinded by his change until he slaughter my family after helping him” she added

"You GAVE him immortality!?" Maya yelled. She was about to go into a rage. However, as Nacha kept talking, Maya started to calm down. She sighs as she watches tears flow down the spider queen's cheeks. Slowly, she walks up to her and gives her a hug. "This isn't really my thing, so if anyone asks, Miandiya hugged you. It's a long story." Maya takes a deep breath. "We can't stop him until we stop that immortality. Is there a way we can do that?" She asked in a much calmer manner.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"You GAVE him immortality!?" Maya yelled. She was about to go into a rage. However, as Nacha kept talking, Maya started to calm down. She sighs as she watches tears flow down the spider queen's cheeks. Slowly, she walks up to her and gives her a hug. "This isn't really my thing, so if anyone asks, Miandiya hugged you. It's a long story." Maya takes a deep breath. "We can't stop him until we stop that immortality. Is there a way we can do that?" She asked in a much calmer manner.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"We all make mistakes and it's clear you regret yours." She said watching as Maya hugged the spider queen. "Thank you for telling us"

(would like to jump back in but I'm lost to what has been happening because RPnation stoped sending me notifications to this thread)

(would like to jump back in but I'm lost to what has been happening because RPnation stoped sending me notifications to this thread)

(Basically the group found each other and are working on finding a way out when Miandiya and Maya question Nacha again and she reveals the truth to them, though being in a cave, everybody else heard the truth as well)

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“It’s possible…” Nacha replied with a sniffle as she was still trying to fight back tears

Everyone else in the cavern heard the truth The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie
Leon listened silently as he cleaned his gun. Aldar shrugged. "Eternal life ain't that great." He said. "Maybe its different for the emperor. After all he still has skin." Mordock said.

Leon listened silently as he cleaned his gun. Aldar shrugged. "Eternal life ain't that great." He said. "Maybe its different for the emperor. After all he still has skin." Mordock said.
(lol little Mordock...missed his comments)
(Basically the group found each other and are working on finding a way out when Miandiya and Maya question Nacha again and she reveals the truth to them, though being in a cave, everybody else heard the truth as well)
(thank you *hugs* ill go back and find and read up on the truth she told them ^-^ again thank you )

“It’s possible…” Nacha replied with a sniffle as she was still trying to fight back tears
"What about overloading him?" Dru asked after giving it some thought. "when I channel energy my body has a slight resistance to all of it but not everyone does if I channel enough energy and even switch it up I can probably destroy him in all forms." Dru failed to mention that pulling on that much energy would probably kill him as well at best and at worst it would destroy both of them body and soul and even make an explosion in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back