• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"Good thing we did." He said. "Or we might have ended up like that mountain."

“Yes exactly” she replied as she looked around the crater, trying to find something, eventually coming across the escape tunnel, which was the only small one, the rest were giant worm sized

"Okay but I'm not planning on going far." She said entering one of the tunnels. She stopped a few feet into it.
"That's okay. I just don't want something happening to you, especially while everyone else is potentially resting up." She said. "I was planning on exploring these tunnels anyway." She lowers her voice. "Plus, I feel like I could trust you...and there's something bothering me that I wanted to talk about."

"That's okay. I just don't want something happening to you, especially while everyone else is potentially resting up." She said. "I was planning on exploring these tunnels anyway." She lowers her voice. "Plus, I feel like I could trust you...and there's something bothering me that I wanted to talk about."
Miandiya nods as she examines the tunnel looking for signs of any creatures or anything that might suggest it is an exit. "Really? You trust me?" She looks at Maya. "What's bothering you?"

Miandiya nods as she examines the tunnel looking for signs of any creatures or anything that might suggest it is an exit. "Really? You trust me?" She looks at Maya. "What's bothering you?"
Maya nods. "Yeah. I don't know why. Maybe it's instinct. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like you're a genuine person." She looks around in the tunnels as well. "It's Nacha. She's hiding something and intentionally not telling us. I wanna know what she knows, so I was thinking of talking to her while everyone is resting. We might end up walking through one of these tunnels if she wants privacy. Either way, if something happens to me while I'm talking to her, you'll know. I don't want to put any of you at risk, so that's why I'm doing this myself. If it ends up being a trap, I'm confident in my ability to escape."

Maya nods. "Yeah. I don't know why. Maybe it's instinct. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like you're a genuine person." She looks around in the tunnels as well. "It's Nacha. She's hiding something and intentionally not telling us. I wanna know what she knows, so I was thinking of talking to her while everyone is resting. We might end up walking through one of these tunnels if she wants privacy. Either way, if something happens to me while I'm talking to her, you'll know. I don't want to put any of you at risk, so that's why I'm doing this myself. If it ends up being a trap, I'm confident in my ability to escape."
She smiled. "Yeah. I feel like I can trust you too." She took a few steps further in the tunnel. "She could be hiding something but she's been through alot. I'm not going to stop you from talking with her but try to be careful."

She smiled. "Yeah. I feel like I can trust you too." She took a few steps further in the tunnel. "She could be hiding something but she's been through alot. I'm not going to stop you from talking with her but try to be careful."
"You're right. Maybe she's traumatized or something. I just want to know what she doesn't want to tell us, or at least why so we can find out for ourselves." She said before smiling confidently. "Don't worry. I always keep my wits about me."

“Well because it’s smaller” Lumi chuckled
Dru walked after Nacha "hey... I know we don't really know each other but... Well you told me about my alters and well that means something to me at least so I figure I should check on you."

Dru walked after Nacha "hey... I know we don't really know each other but... Well you told me about my alters and well that means something to me at least so I figure I should check on you."

“I’m doing fine Dru” she replied

“Yes Dave?” She asked and looked at him, really interested in hearing it
"I've been thinking about what the emperor said. He showed up looking to see if you caught anyone like me. That means that these people we're after are like me. It almost feels like I'm selling out my own people without even knowing them. I honestly don't want to do this. I'd rather still be in bed with you, but I know it's something we have to do. I don't want to risk Heskorath doing something to you because of my lack of compliance. I don't care if he were to hurt me.....I just want you to be safe." He answered. "And I don't want them to suffer either. They may be lost and confused like I was. I'd still be lost had I not come across you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back