• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
(Was just wondering is all ><)

Adelaide gently nodded still hiding her face with her curls as her blush calmed down.
Leon walked next to her with kind smile rather than his signature charming one. "I'll try to withhold further flirtatiousness if it really bugs you."

Leon walked next to her with kind smile rather than his signature charming one. "I'll try to withhold further flirtatiousness if it really bugs you."
Adelaide was suprised he kept walking next to her as she messed with the curls of her hair that hang over her shoulder. She looked over to him noticing a different smile on his face it was different, however a kind one still. "It's fine...no need to change for my sake...you just be you" she said with a small smile before looking back ahead of themselves.

Adelaide was suprised he kept walking next to her as she messed with the curls of her hair that hang over her shoulder. She looked over to him noticing a different smile on his face it was different, however a kind one still. "It's fine...no need to change for my sake...you just be you" she said with a small smile before looking back ahead of themselves.
"Well then might I say that you you're smile is adorable."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

After walking the perimeter of the lake, Ardeth’s group stumbled onto the others that had started making their way towards Dru’s beacon, thankfully they both chose to travel the same side of the lake “alright do we have everyone? Is everyone ok?” Ardeth asked as he looked over everyone making sure they were present, the only person missing of course was Lady Nacha.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Back in Gondor after their time together Lumi woke up in her bed next to Dave and smiled before hearing a pounding at her door, loud enough that it would wake up Dave as well. Lumi got dressed before heading to the door to answer it.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

After walking the perimeter of the lake, Ardeth’s group stumbled onto the others that had started making their way towards Dru’s beacon, thankfully they both chose to travel the same side of the lake “alright do we have everyone? Is everyone ok?” Ardeth asked as he looked over everyone making sure they were present, the only person missing of course was Lady Nacha.

Back in Gondor after their time together Lumi woke up in her bed next to Dave and smiled before hearing a pounding at her door, loud enough that it would wake up Dave as well. Lumi got dressed before heading to the door to answer it.
Dru was meditating floating a little off the ground as his energy was being used to keep the beacon up which they could see the energy surrounding him and shooting into the sky.

"You're welcome."
Adelaide just nodded as a response, still blushing as she looked out ahead.

After sometime they had found the others that were missing. Adelaide sighed with relief as she looked out at them everyone was acounted for accept Lady Nacha. But so far the others seemed uninjured sk that was a relief.

Emily was walking along with Earl holding eathothers hand when they first spotted Ardeth and then the others. She smiled and wave at them. "Yes yes we are all okay...surprisingly we all made it out unscath.." Emily replied to Ardeth as she looked out at the other scaning around ath them all. The others from the group that had found them seemed alright as well.

"Looks like lady nacha is the only one not here." Miandiya said

Adelaide just nodded as a response, still blushing as she looked out ahead.

After sometime they had found the others that were missing. Adelaide sighed with relief as she looked out at them everyone was acounted for accept Lady Nacha. But so far the others seemed uninjured sk that was a relief.

Emily was walking along with Earl holding eathothers hand when they first spotted Ardeth and then the others. She smiled and wave at them. "Yes yes we are all okay...surprisingly we all made it out unscath.." Emily replied to Ardeth as she looked out at the other scaning around ath them all. The others from the group that had found them seemed alright as well.
Earl was looking around. "We're all okay." He said.

“But at this point do any of your really care?” Ardeth asked
"That's kinds rude to assume we don't care about someone....just saying looks to me we were all looking for the rest of our group....so it seems we care....at least a bit..." Emily said crossing her arms

"That's kinds rude to assume we don't care about someone....just saying looks to me we were all looking for the rest of our group....so it seems we care....at least a bit..." Emily said crossing her arms

“I am well aware you all still care for your friends, it is very obvious, which is a good thing, but I was referring to your shrinking opinions towards Lady Nacha” Ardeth stated

“I am well aware you all still care for your friends, it is very obvious, which is a good thing, but I was referring to your shrinking opinions towards Lady Nacha” Ardeth stated

Leon put his hand down.
"Her I care about you not so much." Dru said as he opened his eyes and his powers shrank back into himself however a spell began to form in front of him.

Emily looked away keeping her gaze away from Ardeth. It was difficult for her to trust others and really she didn't really trust most of the others anyways. So really she didn't trust lady Nacha all that very much and most of the people in the group she's just tolerated.

Adelaide kept quite not saying a word she still was unsure how she felt about Lady Nacha. The event back in the manor still replied in her head as well with is it her or not changing withing a few munites she really was unsure. She hated herself for not being able to trust her but after what happened she was still having to build the trust.

Emily looked away keeping her gaze away from Ardeth. It was difficult for her to trust others and really she didn't really trust most of the others anyways. So really she didn't trust lady Nacha all that very much and most of the people in the group she's just tolerated.

Adelaide kept quite not saying a word she still was unsure how she felt about Lady Nacha. The event back in the manor still replied in her head as well with is it her or not changing withing a few munites she really was unsure. She hated herself for not being able to trust her but after what happened she was still having to build the trust.
"What can I say. We don't trust easy." Earl said. "And we have our reasons for it. So back off."

Leon looked at Adelaide. "Granted I have my doubts." He said. He truested some in the froup more than others. Adelaide, Mordock, Earl, Emily, and Dru had his vote. Aldar and everyone else he was still on the fence about

Dave is awakened by the knocking. He sees Lumi getting dressed and takes a moment to admire her beauty before getting dressed and following her to the door.

Dave is awakened by the knocking. He sees Lumi getting dressed and takes a moment to admire her beauty before getting dressed and following her to the door.

The knocking became louder to the point of banging “VALENTINE!!” a deep threatening voice shouted from the other side.

“N..no, it can’t be” Lumi replied and began to lightly panic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back