• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
Leon qalked by Adelaide. "You okayy?" He asled. "A lot has happened."

Earl kept close Emily holding her hand. "I wonder where the others are."
Adelaide felt touched, first Miandiya and now Leon had come over to check on her. "...um yes I'm okay...I well not really...my wings took a beating..." she said sheepishly "but really I should be okay..how you doing?...yes...so much has happened.." she said feeling guilty she is worried for her wings when a part of the group was missing not sure if they were hurt or not.

Emily gently smiled as Earl walked over and took her hand. She did not mind Earl wanting to stay close to her. "Hopefully not far from here..... and hopefully safe as well...."

Adelaide felt touched, first Miandiya and now Leon had come over to check on her. "...um yes I'm okay...I well not really...my wings took a beating..." she said sheepishly "but really I should be okay..how you doing?...yes...so much has happened.." she said feeling guilty she is worried for her wings when a part of the group was missing not sure if they were hurt or not.

Emily gently smiled as Earl walked over and took her hand. She did not mind Earl wanting to stay close to her. "Hopefully not far from here..... and hopefully safe as well...."
"I could try to heal you " he said.

"I hope so to."

"I could try to heal you " he said.

"I hope so to."
"you think you can?..." she spoke hopefully he could help her. However, she quickly drew back her agreement for him to help her. "Um...maybe we should wait...we are searching for the others..." she said placing the importance of finding the others over her wings.

"Of course, we will....we should have our hopes up....this group seems hardy enough...they will be fine.." Emily commented.

"you think you can?..." she spoke hopefully he could help her. However, she quickly drew back her agreement for him to help her. "Um...maybe we should wait...we are searching for the others..." she said placing the importance of finding the others over her wings.

"Of course, we will....we should have our hopes up....this group seems hardy enough...they will be fine.." Emily commented.
"It will be quick. I promise."

Earl nodded in agreement.

"It will be quick. I promise."

Earl nodded in agreement.
Adelaide thought about it before looking up at Leon "alright.." she said as she turned to face away from him. She let out a breath bracing herself. She closed her eyes as she fought through the pain she felt as she opened her wings.

Adelaide thought about it before looking up at Leon "alright.." she said as she turned to face away from him. She let out a breath bracing herself. She closed her eyes as she fought through the pain she felt as she opened her wings.
He took out his Ocarina and played a gentle tune (for the fun of it lets just say it sounds like the song of healing from legend of zelda) when he was done he caressed her wings but rathee than feeling painful it was soothing and when he retracted his hand hee wings were completely healed.

He took out his Ocarina and played a gentle tune (for the fun of it lets just say it sounds like the song of healing from legend of zelda) when he was done he caressed her wings but rathee than feeling painful it was soothing and when he retracted his hand hee wings were completely healed.
Adelaide closed her eyes as she listened to the gentle tune, her mind completely transfixed in the music. Her wings twitched to his touched, expecting to feel pain but instead felt a soothing touch. When done she opened her eyes and slowly opened and closed her wings. "Leon.." she said in a gasp fluttering her wings "..your amazing! Thank you so much they feel amazing" she said haven't felt her wings in such condition for a while. She turned around and smile up at him "how can I repay you....thank you!" She said with big thankful eyes.

Adelaide closed her eyes as she listened to the gentle tune, her mind completely transfixed in the music. Her wings twitched to his touched, expecting to feel pain but instead felt a soothing touch. When done she opened her eyes and slowly opened and closed her wings. "Leon.." she said in a gasp fluttering her wings "..your amazing! Thank you so much they feel amazing" she said haven't felt her wings in such condition for a while. She turned around and smile up at him "how can I repay you....thank you!" She said with big thankful eyes.
"Well I wouldn't say no to a kiss but a perhapse now is not the time." He said. "For now just make sure you're don't hurt them again.

"Well I wouldn't say no to a kiss but a perhapse now is not the time." He said. "For now just make sure you're don't hurt them again.
Adelaide whole face turned red from such a bold response of a kiss as repayment. She averted her gaze from him as she blushed, such a request didn't seem strange coming from him as he was such a flirt. However such a request did catch her off guard, but she took it as him joking. As she nodded to his second request. "I'll make sure to keep them safe.." she replied.

Adelaide whole face turned red from such a bold response of a kiss as repayment. She averted her gaze from him as she blushed, such a request didn't seem strange coming from him as he was such a flirt. However such a request did catch her off guard, but she took it as him joking. As she nodded to his second request. "I'll make sure to keep them safe.." she replied.
"Good." He said.

She smiled at him before she continued to followed the others. With a bit of distance from him, her blush calming down after such request of a kiss.

Miandiya watched when Leon healed Adaline's wings. She chuckled to herself as she walked with her group.

"Oh nothing. You two are just cute. That's all." She said

“Agreed, especially since Leon was so smooth with his request” Ardeth added teasingly towards Leon

"It was smooth." He said.

Adelaide blushed as she overheard them, looking slightly down to cover her blush with her curly hair.
Maya glances back at the group for a quick second before looking forward again and smiling slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back