• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
Emily sighed as he waved her hand away from the help. She folded her arm and leaned her weight on one foot. "Don't be so hard on your self Dru....ya not at fault..that bloody flood took us all by suprise"

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Look nobody knew that was going to happen, but at least we are all ok?” Ardeth stated
Dru gave Ardeth a side eye but didn't say anything about his comment only saying "yeah we should definitely recover as fast as we can and then get going." Dru finally managed to get to his feet feeling a little winded mentally but physically he was fine.

"So now that we all astonished that we are fine and all....I say we go search for the rest. That bloody flood took us all by surprise...so if we continue down strem we bound to find the others.." Emily suggested as she looked over to the group she was with consisting of Aldar, Dru, Earl and Mordock.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
Emily nodded pulling her hair up into a ponytail and placing her wand within it. "Alright let's good" she said as she stated to walk ahead of the boys.
Earl took out his own wand and kept it the ready just in case. Adlar put a pair of brass kunckles on. Mordock stayed with a group byt he remained out of everyone's line of sight.

Earl took out his own wand and kept it the ready just in case. Adlar put a pair of brass kunckles on. Mordock stayed with a group byt he remained out of everyone's line of sight.
Emily noticed Earl and Adlar ready incase anything attacked and Mordock she wondered if he was really following then as she could not see him. Emily kept close to the Lake looking out to it as the follow it down. She looked out to the water and shore wondering if she saw any of the others

AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

“Look nobody knew that was going to happen, but at least we are all ok?” Ardeth stated

Miandiya looked over at maya, Adelaide, and Leon. "So do you guys think we should try to find our way back to our camp or see if we can find everyone else. AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"We're better off regrouping with the others." Maya said. "No point in being at the camp with half the squad missing. They'd be left out of whatever we come up with moving forward, and that wouldn't be fair to any of us."

Emily noticed Earl and Adlar ready incase anything attacked and Mordock she wondered if he was really following then as she could not see him. Emily kept close to the Lake looking out to it as the follow it down. She looked out to the water and shore wondering if she saw any of the others

Miandiya looked over at maya, Adelaide, and Leon. "So do you guys think we should try to find our way back to our camp or see if we can find everyone else. AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

"We're better off regrouping with the others." Maya said. "No point in being at the camp with half the squad missing. They'd be left out of whatever we come up with moving forward, and that wouldn't be fair to any of us."
Dru looked around "why don't I place a marker in the air over us to identify where we are and help them find us."

Dru looked around "why don't I place a marker in the air over us to identify where we are and help them find us."

“That’s a good idea, and while he does that, anyone want to come with me to look for the others?” Ardeth asked

"Yeah guess you got a point." She nods

(Think Dru is in the second group the one with out Nacha and Ardeth). "That is a brilliant idea Dru...a marker in the sky would help us find eachother way quicker" Emily said liking the idea.
“That’s a good idea, and while he does that, anyone want to come with me to look for the others?” Ardeth asked
"I think we are going as a group Ardth to find the others" Adelaide commented. Adelaide was stilling by the others waiting for what they would do as she inspected her wings.

(Think Dru is in the second group the one with out Nacha and Ardeth). "That is a brilliant idea Dru...a marker in the sky would help us find eachother way quicker" Emily said liking the idea.

"I think we are going as a group Ardth to find the others" Adelaide commented. Adelaide was stilling by the others waiting for what they would do as she inspected her wings.

(Actually it’s just Ardeth, Nacha is busy swimming in the lake)

Miandiya noticed her inspecting her wings. "Are your wings ok? Hopefully they arnt damaged"

Miandiya noticed her inspecting her wings. "Are your wings ok? Hopefully they arnt damaged"
"...im having trouble extending them..." she said having had tried to tuck and close them tightly but the rush of water had been to sudden and to quick. "They are stronger than they seem but they did get quite the beating..."

Last edited:
"...im having trouble extending them..." she said having had tried to tuck and close them tightly but the rush of water had been to sudden and to quick. "They are stronger then they seem but they did that quite the beating..."
"I'm no expert on wings, Hopefully with time they will heal " she said

"I'm no expert on wings, Hopefully with time they will heal " she said
"they will take some time but they should..." she replied. Adelaide looked over at the others as she followed the group. She could ask someone for help, a few of the others knew some healing spells. But she figured she should wait as they still had to find the few that were still missing.

Ardeth looked at everyone “ok it looks that it should take us about 20 minutes or so to walk to the other side of the lake, with Dru’s signal we can find our way back to this spot, so assuming the others aren’t already heading this way we should be able to find them” he stated

Ardeth looked at everyone “ok it looks that it should take us about 20 minutes or so to walk to the other side of the lake, with Dru’s signal we can find our way back to this spot, so assuming the others aren’t already heading this way we should be able to find them” he stated
Adelaide folded her wings as she followed the group in search of the others.

Adelaide folded her wings as she followed the group in search of the others.
Leon qalked by Adelaide. "You okayy?" He asled. "A lot has happened."

Earl kept close Emily holding her hand. "I wonder where the others are."

Leon qalked by Adelaide. "You okayy?" He asled. "A lot has happened."

Earl kept close Emily holding her hand. "I wonder where the others are."

“Along the bank of the lake I’d assume, it’s the easiest way to regroup” Ardeth stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back