• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
Adelaide had taken a seat on the ground leaning against a boulder, to have a bit of a rest. It seemed Maya and Miandiya had gone to look for the way out but, Nacha's spiders had found the way out for them. Adelaide had turned her attention to Nacha as Miandiya had gone over to ask her what most of them had in their mind. She was indeed surprised by what she had just learned Nacha had been the one to grant the Emperor eternal life but it sadly had caused her the life of her family. Adelaide sadly looked down feeling horrible for Nacha knowing indeed the feeling of being betrayed by those that you dearly trusted. She did not know what to say but indeed felt great sadness for the Spider Queen feeling that the woman might have made a horrible mistake but she was not clearly regretting it.

Emily had her arms crossed as she leaned all her weight to one of her legs. She kept quiet and didn't say a thing as she listen to Nacha tell them her story and hopefully the truth. Emily was unsure at first if they should even trust what the spider queen was even saying now, what if she was just spinning another lie to them all. She slightly frowned and kept her gaze away now in deep thought. Nacha had committed a horrible mistake by granting the Emperor his immortality but because of it, she had paid a horrible price in losing her family, becoming a victim in all this. Emily now felt conflicted in her feelings towards Nacha, sure she didn't fully trust her. However, at least she disliked her a tad less and as well felt sorry for what the Spider queen had suffered through. Emily kept her posture of arms crossed as she leaned all her weight to one of her legs. Looking back over towards Maya as she puts out the question of stoping the Emperor by stoping his immortality and if it would be possible. Her gaze went from Maya to Nacha, towards Dru as they spoke. She kept to herself just quietly listening to the others, the suggestion that Dru was giving gave her an uncertain feeling.

Adelaide had taken a seat on the ground leaning against a boulder, to have a bit of a rest. It seemed Maya and Miandiya had gone to look for the way out but, Nacha's spiders had found the way out for them. Adelaide had turned her attention to Nacha as Miandiya had gone over to ask her what most of them had in their mind. She was indeed surprised by what she had just learned Nacha had been the one to grant the Emperor eternal life but it sadly had caused her the life of her family. Adelaide sadly looked down feeling horrible for Nacha knowing indeed the feeling of being betrayed by those that you dearly trusted. She did not know what to say but indeed felt great sadness for the Spider Queen feeling that the woman might have made a horrible mistake but she was not clearly regretting it.
Emily had her arms crossed as she leaned all her weight to one of her legs. She kept quiet and didn't say a thing as she listen to Nacha tell them her story and hopefully the truth. Emily was unsure at first if they should even trust what the spider queen was even saying now, what if she was just spinning another lie to them all. She slightly frowned and kept her gaze away now in deep thought. Nacha had committed a horrible mistake by granting the Emperor his immortality but because of it, she had paid a horrible price in losing her family, becoming a victim in all this. Emily now felt conflicted in her feelings towards Nacha, sure she didn't fully trust her. However, at least she disliked her a tad less and as well felt sorry for what the Spider queen had suffered through. Emily kept her posture of arms crossed as she leaned all her weight to one of her legs. Looking back over towards Maya as she puts out the question of stoping the Emperor by stoping his immortality and if it would be possible. Her gaze went from Maya to Nacha, towards Dru as they spoke. She kept to herself just quietly listening to the others, the suggestion that Dru was giving gave her an uncertain feeling.

Nacha was holding herself as she cried after Maya released her hug.

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
“It’s possible…” Nacha replied with a sniffle as she was still trying to fight back tears

Leon listened silently as he cleaned his gun. Aldar shrugged. "Eternal life ain't that great." He said. "Maybe its different for the emperor. After all he still has skin." Mordock said.

"What about overloading him?" Dru asked after giving it some thought. "when I channel energy my body has a slight resistance to all of it but not everyone does if I channel enough energy and even switch it up I can probably destroy him in all forms." Dru failed to mention that pulling on that much energy would probably kill him as well at best and at worst it would destroy both of them body and soul and even make an explosion in itself.

Maya looks at Dru. "That could work....but then you'd probably die and I'm not having that. So sorry, but no deal. I don't want you to throw your life away." She hears Aldar's statement about eternal life not being great. "Hey. You might be onto something. What if we make his life so miserable that he WANTS to stop being immortal?"

Maya looks at Dru. "That could work....but then you'd probably die and I'm not having that. So sorry, but no deal. I don't want you to throw your life away." She hears Aldar's statement about eternal life not being great. "Hey. You might be onto something. What if we make his life so miserable that he WANTS to stop being immortal?"
Dru frowned "what are you talking about how would I die I normally channel energy and different kinds?" Dru didn't know what she was talking about or how she reached that conclusion.

Dru frowned "what are you talking about how would I die I normally channel energy and different kinds?" Dru didn't know what she was talking about or how she reached that conclusion.
She looks back at him. "But we don't know how much you have or how much it would take for you to....know what, nevermind. You'll be fine, so give it a shot. You don't know until you try, right?" She didn't want to rain on his parade, but she also didn't want to admit that she was worried that he might push himself too far. Instead, she just decides to roll with it and hope that he's right.

She looks back at him. "But we don't know how much you have or how much it would take for you to....know what, nevermind. You'll be fine, so give it a shot. You don't know until you try, right?" She didn't want to rain on his parade, but she also didn't want to admit that she was worried that he might push himself too far. Instead, she just decides to roll with it and hope that he's right.
"We don't know how much it'll take but like I said I have bottomless reserves to draw from." Dru rolled his eyes as someone trued to argue with him about a power they didn't know about.

"We don't know how much it'll take but like I said I have bottomless reserves to draw from." Dru rolled his eyes as someone trued to argue with him about a power they didn't know about.
Maya scoffs after seeing him roll his eyes. "Whatever. As long as it works, I don't care."

“But are you really Ok with taking that risk?” Ardeth asked a bit concerned

"I wouldn't say it if I minded." Dru said calmly as he looked at her with a cool gaze.
“Well I can’t imagine it would be that easy though” he replied with a shrug “only Lady Nacha would really know how to stop the effects of her own spell” he added

“Well I can’t imagine it would be that easy though” he replied with a shrug “only Lady Nacha would really know how to stop the effects of her own spell” he added
"Why not I mean she couldn't have prepared for anything and everything could she?" Then Dru realized he was talking to the wrong person.

Emily kept quiet, arms crossed and kept her gaze away as Nacha cried. Feeling very awkward and did not know what to do. She tried to keep her attention over towards Dru and Maya who discussed Dru's plan on stopping the emperor.
Slowly Nacha returned to her emotionless state as she looked at the others “re we ready to go?”
"it might be best if we keep going...." Adelaide agreed with Nacha that asked if they were ready to keep going

“Like who exactly?” Valentine asked as she showed up with Dave and crossed her arms, Ardeth immediately stood between her and the group with weapons drawn “leave us be retched vampire” Ardeth stated LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie
Dru sighed and held up his hand palm facing upwards "should I give her a little sun or what?" Dru want sure who this person was but the fact that Ardeth seemed to dislike her was a little cause for concern.

“Like who exactly?” Valentine asked as she showed up with Dave and crossed her arms, Ardeth immediately stood between her and the group with weapons drawn “leave us be retched vampire” Ardeth stated LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie
Adelaide looked over to Valentine and David. She remembered that she and Leon had ran into them eairlier when running from the mansion after the whole horn incident. She kept quite taking a step back unsure what type of troupe they had just encountred from the reaction Ardeth had.

Seeing Ardeth reaction to the two newcomers had Emily feeling unsure. She pulled out her wand and had it at the ready incase if this interaction broke out into a fight or a run for their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back