Experiences The Weirdest Thing You've Googled for a RP

Can a person be torn in half?
How many shots from a standard pistol can a human withstand?
do adrenaline rushes block pain
can cutting your hand cut the tendons

Other than the morbid and cult, crime oriented stuff that I joke likely has me on some watch list some of the oddest stuff is:

Can a person refuse to be let out of prison.
Do cougars get anthrax.
Can horses eat meat.
A IRL third party insisted on looking up how much alcohol it would take for a horse to get drunk, despite not actually being involved in the online RP.
Can cats not see 2D pictures.

I don't actually know this. This is a cool question!

No, you can not just volunteer to stay in prison unless you commit or admit to another crime and go through due process. Though proving you plan to commit a crime with planning can get you held as a threat at a county jail for a assessment. And people have refused to physically leave and been charged with trespassing.

I do know this one though. Horsies love a good plain burger as a treat once in awhile!

Yeah, pure herbivores apparently do not actually exists in nature. Many so called plant eaters eat small helpless animals they find and bones. And shells on the shore that may have animals in them. And funny thing how many people on horse boards said they share Mcdonalds with their horse pals.

No, you can not just volunteer to stay in prison unless you commit or admit to another crime and go through due process. Though proving you plan to commit a crime with planning can get you held as a threat at a county jail for a assessment. And people have refused to physically leave and been charged with trespassing.
Wow, I guess that makes sense. They probably want to discourage as many people as possible from using their premises as a free living space...

Yeah, pure herbivores apparently do not actually exists in nature. Many so called plant eaters eat small helpless animals they find and bones. And shells on the shore that may have animals in them. And funny thing how many people on horse boards said they share Mcdonalds with their horse pals.
Yeah, it's kind of surprising. There aren't really many pure carnivores either. The line between herbivore and carnivore is a lot thinner than most folks think, it mostly just comes down to what their mouths and bodies are built to catch being what they prefer. Very interesting, indeed.

Wow, I guess that makes sense. They probably want to discourage as many people as possible from using their premises as a free living space...

Yeah, no sponging off the tax payers. LOL

Yeah, it's kind of surprising. There aren't really many pure carnivores either. The line between herbivore and carnivore is a lot thinner than most folks think, it mostly just comes down to what their mouths and bodies are built to catch being what they prefer. Very interesting, indeed.

Yeah, I tried to use the obligate carnivore argument on my cats. But they still ate my house plants. And stole my vegetables from my meal worm and darkling beetle bins.

not me, but a person that im doing a rp with found out that air conditioners, because of some chemical stuff, would scare away a ghost (i have no idea how)

“Animals who have real plants implanted into their systems/ same search but instead of systems its brain”
I hate and love myself At the same time

Different kinds of stitching for different wounds.

Opossums in hats.

pH levels of various animals' stomach acids. This was quickly followed by deep research into the anatomy of vultures.

Dung (other than cow) used for plastering.
How thatching a roof works.
Loads of Latin letter pronunciations.
Scandinavian Iron Age hole for a month.

Also does getting stuck in a dictionary hole count? Because I've totally ended up in a deep dive into definitions for all sorts of stupid words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back