Experiences The Weirdest Thing You've Googled for a RP

Y/N: "Hey Naash! Can I Check Your Search History Real Quick?"
Me: "O-Okay..!"
The Search History:

-Define Meek
-Define Submissive
-Define Vague (Don't Ask Me Anything At All.)
-Gaia Online
-Work Accidents
-Shock Sites Still Up
-IMDb

Y/N: .. "Naash, What The Hell..?"

(Don't Ask Me Anything About My Search History At All.)
if you want a good all-in-one dictionary site, i would highly recommend onelook. i use it primarily for finding synonyms (because a lot of times i'll be thinking of a world like "small" but not "small") but it also offers definitions, and can define phrases as well as show you what word actually is that (like if you were trying to figure out what an aglet is called without knowing it's called that)

Created a mortician character. Spent a lot of time googling mortuary school and job requirements, specifically in the state of Michigan. Probably not super weird but definitely the weirdest for me personally haha.

these are very interesting lmao

“meningitis at the cellular level”
“can immune system fight rabies/the Milwaukee protocol”

^both led to very interesting articles actually

Looked up Milwaukee Protocol and damn didn't expect the absolute rabbit hole that popped up.

Probably not weird or anything since we all probably searched this at one point in our lives; poisonous plants/herbs. Mainly the most fatal or suffering ones were what I was interested in. For a character, of course. Also the layout of a butcher shop once.

And now for the most morbid thing I've ever googled: Could human bones be used to make a corset. The answer is no, because the baleen, or "whalebone," was never real, osseous bone, and actual bones aren't flexible enough to make a practical corset.

"Can Iranian women travel abroad alone?"

They can, but with the permission of their husbands. This can also be circumvented by having written permission in the marriage contract itself.

Misread this originally lol

But I think the weirdest thing I’ve googled has been how bullet wounds affect people. I know there are more, but I can’t think of them right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back