Experiences The Weirdest Thing You've Googled for a RP

Victorian glove code
Tips for writing scar descriptions
Fish inside a birdcage lyrics

i don't know about wierdest, but the most niche rabbit hole i've gone down was whether animals understood the concept of death or not.

i have an incredibly sus search history when to comes to writing, with resources like black market statistics, papers studying schizophrenic behavior, proper (and lethal) doses of certain medications, etc. i write for some pretty grim topics in my spare time, but i always learn something incredibly interesting when doing research

“complications of scar tissue in vital organs”
“antibiotic reaction when your skin falls off”

i don't know about wierdest, but the most niche rabbit hole i've gone down was whether animals understood the concept of death or not.

i have an incredibly sus search history when to comes to writing, with resources like black market statistics, papers studying schizophrenic behavior, proper (and lethal) doses of certain medications, etc. i write for some pretty grim topics in my spare time, but i always learn something incredibly interesting when doing research
Oh man, I feel this. I write about some pretty grim subjects too, both in RP and my own personal projects. Lately it's Taliban era Afghanistan so my search history has a lot of Taliban related stuff. Definitely questionable to any agents assigned to watch me, haha.

11 year old boy average height and weight. Don’t know how to explain that to the government without sounding like a creep….

i just spent the last two hours or so trying to look up exactly how colorblind deep ocean animals are. eventually just got tired of looking and decided they can see blue and ultraviolet for my purposes. it was a very interesting rabbit hole i will admit though, i enjoyed reading about how different certain animals' visions are to ours

"What machines can you lose an arm to"
That's gotta be my most absurd and questionable one by far.

"How many calories are in a whole horse."

Wherein an elaborate question arose on beyond, "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse."

Probably googling specifics for a bunch of different weapons lol, mostly guns. And specific words in parts of planes or ships. Oh, and probably different ways to bury someone. If anyone looked at my search history they'd probably think I was a criminal.

For a Tabletop RP that I sub GM'ed for that took place in the Twilight Years of the Wild West, I ended up researching the batshittery that was the case of Elmer McCurdy. Essentially a corpse of an outlaw went through so many hands it ended up in a funhouse ride mannequin before being laid to rest. The quest the group was doing involved them stealing a rival outlaw's body from a carnival attraction that was using it as a way to sell snake oil.

Just a few moments ago

"Most efficient way to slice veins"

I'm writing a character trained by their uncle to be an assassin, and I was basically writing a training manual

I promise I'm not a serial killer

Just a few moments ago

"Most efficient way to slice veins"

I'm writing a character trained by their uncle to be an assassin, and I was basically writing a training manual

I promise I'm not a serial killer
Out of curiosity, what is the most efficient way to slice veins?
I'd probably think with a serrated edge, no?

Out of curiosity, what is the most efficient way to slice veins?
I'd probably think with a serrated edge, no?
Mostly found the best places to do it. Legs and arms have a few vital arteries, but those tend to kill slowly. Best bet is the neck, most of the vital arteries and veins are there. Better yet, you could stab the chest, you're bound to it something important.

Maybe I am a serial killer

Mostly found the best places to do it. Legs and arms have a few vital arteries, but those tend to kill slowly. Best bet is the neck, most of the vital arteries and veins are there. Better yet, you could stab the chest, you're bound to it something important.

Maybe I am a serial killer
Oh well that I knew already XD The... whatever artery in the neck, that'll kill in just a matter of seconds, if I have my facts straight. Gonna leave one heck of a mess though.
Stabbing is a lot more effective than slicing, so based on what you said before, I wasn't aware it was an option :P

Y/N: "Hey Naash! Can I Check Your Search History Real Quick?"
Me: "O-Okay..!"
The Search History:

-Define Meek
-Define Submissive
-Define Vague (Don't Ask Me Anything At All.)
-Gaia Online
-Work Accidents
-Shock Sites Still Up
-IMDb

Y/N: .. "Naash, What The Hell..?"

(Don't Ask Me Anything About My Search History At All.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back