Experiences The Weirdest Thing You've Googled for a RP

Just now:

"Can you make paint with blood?"

No I'm not an artistically inclined serial killer. I'm making lore for werewolves, and I wanted to make sure making warpaint from blood was possible

Why is everyone interpreting "weird" as "gruesome" or "sketchy"?

Because mine is "that one species of all female insects that reproduce asexually by birthing clones of themselves"

Canadian booze laws, as well as the process of gender transition in Canada. Not too odd on their own, but the fact that I googled them together probably gave my NSA agent some pause.

Canadian booze laws, as well as the process of gender transition in Canada. Not too odd on their own, but the fact that I googled them together probably gave my NSA agent some pause.
Sorry to disappoint, but you won't make much money bootlegging here. Our booze laws are far more relaxed than America's, haha.

Newest most recent??

Slave neko female in chains pictures

Albino mermaid in chains pictures

PIRATE IN CHAINS ANIME REFERENCE PICTURES

ALL THESE FOR REFERENCE

Most recent thing: Can liquid nitrogen kill you?
(yes it can - I have a character that can turn into cold substances, under the temperature of 0 Celsius specifically.)

Another thing i looked up, Was a Rabbit with a Gun. (Yeah I even have an oc about this)

Update:

What’s the most poisonous snake it the world?

Giant albino king Kobra art

Where to acquire a machine gun without an ID (my FBI agent like wha)

Fluxus Art but I forgot the name of this art movement so I googled "art american food but not rocks eggs".

“The best smelling fruit” (It’s for a dessert hallucination)

“Why is there only three genie wishes? Origins of genie wishes”

“How to make explosion from lye (from soap) and aluminum?”

I'm currently researching the Hazara ethnic group for a RP. Not weird per se, but just obscure I guess. I doubt most have even heard of the Hazara people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back