• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Okay, I'm just gonna come out and say it since subtlety is no longer an option and besides, this is collaborative.

I've been trying to figure out a way to fit the Team Rocket Trio into this (you know the ones) and I've been failing miserably. I could use some help.

Okay, I'm just gonna come out and say it since subtlety is no longer an option and besides, this is collaborative.

I've been trying to figure out a way to fit the Team Rocket Trio into this (you know the ones) and I've been failing miserably. I could use some help.

Amazing. It would be such a laugh to have them in this RP.

First off, have you been able to think of anything at all? As for my opinion, I always see them as fugitives literally bouncing from region to region looking for work or just generally hanging out on a damn beach somewhere. I'm not sure *how* they would be contacted or even get in, but you could somehow get them into Team Neo Rocket with them b-sing their apparent skills/experience with the previous Team Rocket. Maybe it could seem to the Neos that it solidifies their legitimacy from having previous members?

Amazing. It would be such a laugh to have them in this RP.

First off, have you been able to think of anything at all? As for my opinion, I always see them as fugitives literally bouncing from region to region looking for work or just generally hanging out on a damn beach somewhere. I'm not sure *how* they would be contacted or even get in, but you could somehow get them into Team Neo Rocket with them b-sing their apparent skills/experience with the previous Team Rocket. Maybe it could seem to the Neos that it solidifies their legitimacy from having previous members?
Well, I had a couple ideas.

My first idea was to wait for a while and have them show up as important admin level enemies. Then the whole thing with Apiom and Purugly happened and I had the idea to have them attempt to capture Purugly as it ran after Apiom but unfourtanetly I had this idea after I got on the bus so by the time I got back it was over. Then I figured I'd have them show up and try to capture KillerClown's gang's pokemon but they never took their pokemon out.

My first idea was to wait for a while and have them show up as important admin level enemies. Then the whole thing with Apiom and Purugly happened and I had the idea to have them attempt to capture Purugly as it ran after Apiom but unfourtanetly I had this idea after I got on the bus so by the time I got back it was over. Then I figured I'd have them show up and try to capture KillerClown's gang's pokemon but they never took their pokemon out.
[/QUOTE]

Oof, alright. Yeah, we had been posting rather quickly so sorry if that put a wrench in the works for you! I'm sure after the calm of this Pidgey incident when they're returning back to Vermillion City, maybe you could do something there with one of our Pokémon? Whether one of the Pokémon gets distracted from a distance by them, or they wander off, or they're literally snatched in the moment.

I dunno if smokebombs/explosions are too smart for the trio to use as another distraction method.

Oof, alright. Yeah, we had been posting rather quickly so sorry if that put a wrench in the works for you! I'm sure after the calm of this Pidgey incident when they're returning back to Vermillion City, maybe you could do something there with one of our Pokémon? Whether one of the Pokémon gets distracted from a distance by them, or they wander off, or they're literally snatched in the moment.

I dunno if smokebombs/explosions are too smart for the trio to use as another distraction method.
[/QUOTE]
They've used both. And I've always been kind of a fan of semi-competent Team Rocket in fanfics (but also still the comic relief butt-monkeys. That's how I wrote them in the unfinished fanfic that inspured this rp).

Ah, yeah, so they have. I like them being semi-competent, no use having them be complete goofballs all the time. Could there be something like that happening in Vermillion then?

Apologies, never replied because we've been having personal emergencies at home.

But as for whose Pokémon etc. I'd volunteer mine, though I'd want to give other people who haven't been able to get a post in to have their chance to post.

Hey if I made a trope page for this rp would y'all be cool with that?

Speaking of, there are a couple of people who haven't responded in ages or haven't responded at all that I need to call upon.

fuil fuil Tall Bear Tall Bear Samevi Samevi

You have until the end of tomorrow to reply to the rp. If you have replied recently and I forgot I'm sorry and keep doing what you're doing.

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 you have a little longer than that cause we were supposed to gm this together and then I kind of went off and did stuff on my own.

I will try to get a post up soon. Need to determine what will happen at the gang's clubhouse. Imagine how awkward it could be for ricky to run into Artemis again once he is reformed.

I will try to get a post up soon. Need to determine what will happen at the gang's clubhouse. Imagine how awkward it could be for ricky to run into Artemis again once he is reformed.
Not very. Artemis is a pretty unflappable guy. He'd probably just be like either "Oh, you're the guy who tried to beat me up. What do you want?" Or "Who are you again?"

It really depends on his mood because the latter would be a joke, since his memory is really good.

I'm game! But should we wrap up the things we have planned real quick (mine is just one post) before that happens?

Well, seems like as good a place as any to start crushing lives.

Y'all are happy, a song was sung, clothes were bought. It's a bright sunny day.

Perfect time for a terrorist attack. And there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Mwahahahahahahahaha!

While I'm working on my post have some lore:

In the past Kanto and Johto were united under one flag as part of the Kanto Dynasty. Later Johto split off and became it's own independant country but Kantonese is still the main language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back